This superdyadyushka dressed up in a dress, if only he did not feel plemyashka black sheep ...

Most of the guys, the life of me, no amount of money is not put on the woman's dress. But the 23-year-old Jesse Nagi does not apply to the "majority". Nevertheless, he is proud to wear the title of best uncle in the world!

Nagy and his 4-year-old niece gathered Izzy go to the local movie theater in Alabama for a session of "Cinderella." Izzy really wanted to wear a princess, but the little girl was afraid that in such an extravagant outfit, she looks a black sheep. Loving Uncle Jesse Nagi is nothing to do but also to wear a ball gown. He took the dress hire her friend and proudly wore this very feminine article of clothing directly in the cinema. And all just for his plemyashka not feel uneasy: «That would make her happy. So I just went and did it. I do not care about the opinions of others ». I>

years with his uncle plemyashki.

Fortunately, theater workers captured this strange but very fun couple, and published pictures on the web. Soon the story of his uncle, who has clothed himself in women's clothes for your favorite plemyashki spread around the Internet.

And this shot Nagy personally put on his page on Facebook.

I take my hat off to these young uncle! Of course, this is not a heroic act, but still he deserves respect. Why not do it for the kids! I think the future kiddies Jesse Nagi be lucky with daddy. Tell us about it out of the ordinary case, your friends.

www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10203619181696239&set=a.10200876260564925.1073741825.1116981308&type=1

Tags

See also

New and interesting