This surfer catching a wave. But when he emerged beside him turned out to be an unexpected one ...

Imagine for a moment at least, if life suddenly become predictable ... On the one hand, it would be easier to live. On the other hand, we probably would have long since died of boredom. When the Californian surfer Dan Murphy once again stood on the board, he does not really expect what will be involuntarily involved. It seemed that nothing presaged no threat. The usual sunny day on the crest of a wave ... Priceless experiences ... Lots of feelings and emotions, which will last a lifetime. But there it was! Everything went according to plan ... But I envy white envy this surfer!

While waiting for a wave, Dan felt like someone swims up behind him.

Surfer was thought that someone wanted to attack him, when he saw the little sea lion, who wanted only ... obnimashek.

animal as if to say, "Dan, from this day, I still no step!»

Who would have thought, but for the next hour Murphy skated on the board with a sea lion.

Dan suggests that this kid was the program of rehabilitation of animals, since it was surprisingly manual.

During the farewell at all was hard to keep the tears ...

Agree, very few people lucky enough to go on the board with a sea lion. Ironically, Murphy is not the only one ...

Yeah, it is not every day you see ... I always wanted to surf, now I have a new dream - I want to go on the board with a sea lion! Well, is not this kid cutie ?! Share these pathetic shots with your friends.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6JkLAa76Mk

Tags

See also

New and interesting