22 incredibly wise quotation from "The Little Prince." What it is written from the heart!

What was your favorite book when you were a kid? My - "The Little Prince" by Antoine de Saint-Exupery. I read it from cover to cover several times, nevertheless if a child, I took this eternal work as something from the category of fiction. But having opened this book in my youth, I was filled with it very differently. One thing I learned in this book need to ripen! And I'm not talking about the age ... from children's fairy tales wise it has become for me a kind of philosophical parable or lyrical philosophical treatise to the same rules of life. It is hard to overestimate the depth of this book, but one thing is clear - this literary masterpiece that is required to read each.

The team has already learned quotations from "The Little Prince" by heart. Did you know that when something very much like, it usually wants to share with everyone! The little prince arrived from another planet, but will forever remain in our hearts ... It's 22 rules of life of a small, but very wise prince. If these rules were guided by all adults, the world would be better without doubt ...

Book at all times! We see that it is written from the heart! How much had to feel and experience to write it! So easy, if only for myself ... but it was for all mankind. Tell us about these precious wisdoms your friends.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting