This 11-year-old autistic boy went to the board and took the marker ... A few minutes later they were all in shock!

Autism - a complex and poorly understood disorder in which there are difficulties in communicating with others. But, oddly enough, this disease can contribute to the manifestation of extraordinary talent. One professor from New York to one of his lectures, invited his 11-year-old son with autism. The boy took a marker and drew a memory map of the world on the board.

One of the students managed to capture this phenomenal event on camera. Father student posted this on his blog. Soon these pictures spread across the Internet. It is incredible and incomprehensible to the ordinary human mind!

«Today, the 11-year-old boy with autism, has come to occupy my daughter and painted it from memory ...» i>

It turns out that this is not the first time that children with autism showed his genius in science or the arts. If you are interested in the issue of gifted children, be sure to read the article about the small artist Iris Grace. The disease - it is not always a barrier. Tell us about these gifted children, your friends.

www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/31bwc8/an_11_year_old_boy_with_autism_came_into_my/

Tags

See also

New and interesting