Sensational Nagiyev women over 40: "There is no reason to buy a whole pig for sausages ..."

It is no secret that many women tend to get depressed or sad about their age. They say that the years are not the same, and men do not need "overripe berries" - they just do what they hunt for "young blood". All pessimistic and insecure the fair sex, we want to say one thing: you are adorable! Do not be discouraged about how many candles this time decorate your birthday cake - all ages is perfect in its own way.

More recently, the Internet blew up one masterpiece statement, which is credited with authorship of the popular Russian showman Dmitry Nagiyev and kicker, who is known to his words do not climb. Who is the true author of these lines, it is now difficult to answer. However, simply said the bull's eye!

«We have to admit, with age I have more and more value women who are over forty. They are like a good wine - with age becomes only better. Now I'll try to sort through. I>

For example, 40-year-old woman will never wake you in the night with the question "What do you think?". And you know why? Yes, she do not care about what you think! I>

If the 40-year-old woman too lazy to watch football with you on TV, it will not sit and whine about it. She simply leave and start doing something more interesting to her. I>

Ladies, who are over forty, have a sense of self-esteem and self-confidence. Believe me, a woman can hardly throw a tantrum you these women can even take and easy to shoot you if you deserve it. Well, if it get away with it ... i>

40-year-old woman will not play with you in a cat and mouse game, she is not afraid to show you my friends, because the confident 100%. Unlike the young, inexperienced girl, she just on the drum, whether you believe it attractive girlfriend. She boldly trusts you, and they are not afraid to lose anything. I>

In 40-year-old female intuition works more abruptly than any psychic. Believe me. They do not need to ferret out where and with whom you were: they already know everything about you! I>

My friend, once you learn to ignore the wrinkles, I noticed that women over forty is much more sexy than molodushki. And they are always honest: if you are a beast and behave like the last scoundrel, they say it is on the forehead. You never have to guess how it relates to you. I>

As you can see, there are many reasons to admire in women over forty. For all men who love to say, "Why buy the whole cow when you can get the milk is free?", I have great news: Today, 80% of women are not interested in marriage! Why is that? Because they understand that "it makes no sense to buy a whole pig for the sausages!» » I>

Until the end it is not known whether an utterance is really popular Russian showman Dmitry Nagiyev. But whoever is proved by the author of these lines, he is a genius. It is possible that the famous Russian actor fully shares the view of the person who wrote these truthful words about women over forty. As you can see, when your age starts with the Quartet, that is no reason to despair - many men admire the older ladies. Share this inspiring post with all your friends!

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting