14 photos of the most dangerous route, on which the hair stand on end even the inveterate adventurers.

If you are very tired of gray days, you crave new extreme adventure and vivid emotion, our planet has something to offer you. In different parts of the world hiding an incredibly dangerous place to visit, from which the hair stand on end even the most daring and desperate spirit! For example, not everyone dares to splash at the edge of the abyss, it is very scary to fall into a raging waterfall. continues to acquaint you with the most extreme and dangerous places on the planet to see that only the bravest dare and fearless!

Today we will focus on an unusual route to Asia. When you look at pictures of the place, my knees begin to involuntarily podkashivatsya fear and horror. This hell for those who are afraid of heights, located in China, Mount Huashan near Huaying. On the slope of the mountain there is a very dangerous path leading to the top. Even the highest roller coasters and other rides insane - florets in comparison with the route. To tell the truth, believe me: no words will give this nightmare! Get ready, the photo below is not for the faint of heart: they can lead to the release of a lethal dose of adrenaline.

route starts with a ladder here. The steps here are so steep that many terribly sore feet at the beginning of the way. B>

But this is only the beginning, all the fun is waiting in front of the traveler. A little later every tourist knows that it was, it turns out, the easiest route leg. B>

Only one species among many mountains begin dizziness. On this route may forget exactly who suffer drops in blood pressure. B>

On the other hand, those landscapes that are open to tourists, just great!

The next step - lift. It serves as a ferry to another summit, where he begins to "berries». B>

All the brave men who dared to this madness, here it is waiting.

The only thing that comes to mind when okazavaeshsya there - in any case, do not look down!

Another little surprise. On some stretches of all who wish to reach their goals, need to climb the rock. From this height, a stutterer may be even the most avid Extreme! B>

These pictures literally could cost the lives of tourists!

It should be noted that the mountain Haushan - this is one of the Five Sacred Mountains of Taoism in China. Despite such a dangerous and risky route, every year thousands of pilgrims make heroism, rising to its summit. And now you'll understand why. B>

At the end of each path, who managed to get to the top, the reward is waiting - visit the ancient Taoist temple turned into a tea house.

When you find yourself here, at its peak, you forget about everything. Even on what path you have to do to enjoy these beautiful landscapes. B>

If you are not impressed with the photos, you can watch this video. Even if you do not know English - not terrible: the essence, I think you will be clear. B>

Br-rr, I have goose the skin of these pictures ... I would probably even at gun did not go to that. I do not know, as soon as people come to mind to do it pictures and videos (if they are not doing Spider-Man, which is subject to all the slanted surface). It is difficult to imagine how this path was erected and all the while you were still alive. Oh yeah, one more small detail: do not forget that the road back has not been canceled, unless you call up a helicopter that will take you out of there.

Like this? Then it's time to share it with your friends, let them too cold on the skin will run from these images.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting