25 dazzling Husky compelling images in the bosom of the amazing northern landscapes. Delight!

It's hard to find someone who has aristocratic and graceful Huskies would not cause genuine delight. These dogs connected to the wildness of the forest wolf and domestic dog tenderness. A talented photographer Vladimir Polyansky of Kirovsk Murmansk region did in the bosom of the northern nature magical series of pictures of his faithful four-legged friends husky breed - Alaska, blizzards and Mount Shasta in the company of other dogs of the same breed. To say that the pictures came out great - it's nothing to say! These pictures are stunning! It should be noted Polanski often choose dogs in search of beauty here, where the rest body and soul.

Vladimir talks about her pets: «This is probably the only dog ​​in the world, who every weekend pass to 500 kilometers, to look at new places». I> The photographer says that Alaska, Blizzard and Shasta - real fans Adventure every week looking forward to the new travel. «It's just our way of life - it happens everywhere with furry friends ... We like it very much», i> - adds Polanski.

What could be better than dogs, husky? Only Huskies against the backdrop of the amazing northern landscapes! Enjoy these incredible photographs with!

This girl! No mirror - so she looks at her reflection in the water! B>

Idyll ...

It's like yin and yang.

I have also not averse to look at such vast expanses!

All worked out well! It's time to get a reward for exciting footage! B>

E-genome! Who's there? B>

A paradise for the eyes!

Akela.

Nature does not skimp on the paint.

The dazzling beauty!

Husky may Huskies can anything - to swim breaststroke ...

It's time to frolic!

ptomu you can not be in the world such a beautiful ...

A double serving of aesthetic pleasure: in the foreground - Huskies compelling, and on background - beautiful nature! It was like a fairy tale ... visited the Show these beautiful pictures to your friends. I'm sure - they just love it!

vk.com/id153817456

Tags

See also

New and interesting