While on the walls flaunt such graffiti, all is not lost ... 19 powerful figures of the modern world.

If you think that the modern street art - it is 3 letters on the fence or, at best, mediocre and meaningless graffiti on the old walls, you have to admit, you will be surprised. But to be honest, in this case there is nothing to be happy ... What you see in these figures are likely to come across you not the best idea. What can you do: we have what we have.

These graffiti represented, on the one hand, the crazy development, and on the other - the inevitable degradation of humanity. This is a prime example of how the drawings have evolved from street obscenities on the fence to the high social art. These paintings do not just draw attention to themselves, they shout and call you and me to settle down! Otherwise, death can not escape ...

To eradicate humanity.

news: rich people pay other rich people, so that they taldychili middle class, that to blame poor people.

A watch ticking ...

A voracious urbanism.

Zoo.

Park (ACIA).

The generation of eaters.

I still remember how in this place growing trees ...

The earth does not die ... kill her ... And those who kill have names and addresses.

tantalizing.

Go to hell! Eats itself! B>

The cake from the remnants of conscience served.

It would be better!

No comment ...

Born wild.

broken heart.

Lords of this world everything is permitted.

So much for global warming!

Cruelty to animals.

After watching I felt a little uncomfortable ... Someday we will try again to restore the flora and fauna on a thick layer of plastic, which by that time will cover the earth in three layers. Shame on you, comrades, ashamed! However, each of us has a chance to fix it. Share these outrageous graffiti with your friends.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting