On the Internet, we are all good fellows: 10 signals that the interlocutor on the other side of the screen - you idiot.

Sometimes if you have a feeling that you spend a lot of time trying to do something to prove to someone online? Stupid comments sometimes turn you from a quiet balanced human tsunami that can wash away everything in its path. But often narrow-minded people on the other side of the monitor are not worth a damn, not that of your attention. Just the very Mother Nature created them so that they are always inserted in my two cents and to pry into other people's business.

Before you 10 main features of the average Internet nerd Ordinary.

1. Personal experience - our all
Why rely on the opinion of some experts out there, if he at all about everything there is a story from my own experience. "Lying is all doctors - charlatans, do not go to hospitals. I won 15 years medical neglect, and nothing alive, healthier, many will "- a typical pattern. At this point, you want to take and the author hit with something heavy on the head. What to do with the "seasoned", which in all cases the answers in store in your pocket? Yes, do nothing, sooner or later life will put this type of "me-myself-better-know" into place. Just give it time.

2. Vykane
The main attribute of any web-nerd: demonstrative pathos appeal to you (always with a capital letter!) In any situation and any comments. Well, that, that's the word he immediately adds status pseudo-intellectuals. In fact vykane just a warning signal that a stubborn sheep on the other side of the screen will now try to crush you, trying to drop through the floor. "Drinking coffee in the morning is bad, and you, Basil, a rare pig" - a vivid example. Say "oink oink," mentally companion went far away, and the main thing: do not try to unsubscribe to these provocations.

3. Why would understand to write something
Someone commented on an article about the new tariffs for public utilities approximately like this: "I cry ZhEKu including the improvement of the local area." Then out of nowhere, like a bolt from the blue, there is a certain Vyplevaly Neudovletvorenko answer: "I do not like it - go himself beli trees, fences kras, sweep the porch. You nit, as long as all of you who are doing something. " What does these words of his, where he saw a disturbance in the primary and why comments had insulted generator completely neutral cues - it is unknown. Ignore, ignore and just ignore, because, as practice shows, these Drosophila multiply the speed of light.

4. I'm not a doctor, but the diagnosis is made
"The authors of this article have never loved a man if she is writing," "Apparently, she had no children, his mother would not have written this!", "Yes, it is advertising, he paid for the article." One gets the impression that this is some kind of viruses that are spread over the Net, and now and then "spit" their clever commentary, even without reading the articles! You probably know that normal, adequate people do not think that everything is miserable, corrupt, stupid and "the world had not seen." They simply do not have time for this. Whether it notable online fortune teller that one name can make an accurate diagnosis. Dr. House nervously smokes on the sidelines ...

5. Mysterious dots - +100 karma
"On the one hand it is true, but there are always obstacles ... I want him to say it, but that he would never know ... And it would be desirable and it is pricked people say ... On the other hand, I'm losing? .. Yes, today I will write to him ... or attached to the wall ... a song that you advise? "Idiot profound - especially dangerous subspecies Internet cretinism. Distinguishes it from other sverhusidchivost and tediousness, so that "saw the night and wrote all night until the morning," you definitely shines when hit upon unsubscribe to this nonsense, or, God forbid, try to give advice.

6. Severity - his middle name
"I have excellent sense of humor, but it is, in my opinion, too much" - he wrote in the comments. And everything is nothing, only one is canceled self-irony, sarcasm, banter or joking aside braces. Yes, at this point the commentator on the other side of virtual reality nostrils flared as not every bull in a bullfight, already have a column of smoke coming down the ears. It's sacred and joke about such worthless!

7. Glazovyryvayuschaya concentration smiles per square centimeter
Classics of the genre: "))))) Yeah, well, then write nonsense))))) Author, ubeysya the wall)))))))" (note the number of curved arcs). If you decipher this character, then the logic simply leaves in the background: "I find it funny, so I shall water mud is again funny, now I'll include the threat insanely funny." Whoever came up with at the time smile, could not imagine that people did not learn to use them correctly. Tip of the day: you see a lot of arcs - bypassing the tenth road, and then you will be covered by these curved lines.

8. Kapslok
"AUTHOR you even reading this article I unsubscribe forever." It's called: my friend, do not yell at me, I'm a person impressionable. This subspecies does not accept punctuation, they only reduce the expression. And so everything is clear and everything, however, is clear.

9. Parrot
He learned a lot of new-fangled phrases and Internet memes, but that's does not know how to use them. Remember how people are trying to teach a parrot to say "Sasha - the best", and he answered him "Ass-fool." Then you just need to understand and forgive, because the courses on the proper use of social networks has not yet been invented.

10. Crushed your reference! B>
Floods link any free space. And if it were some respectable sources, and not yellow dump where filth merge the entire Internet. But this is not important, the main thing - there are written, and you wrote nonsense. Jump on the link, that's just remember how my mother taught you not to sit in the car with strangers uncles. There is similar.

That's it, you're familiar with the main features of online cretinism. People are ready to write the web anything and anyone, as long as it is not suppressed. Here they expanse, because no one will charge a fist in the face and hit his head against the wall. So leave them scope for action, even though somewhere in the show themselves. You share this useful post with friends, let understand that sometimes the game is not worth the candle, that is the person on the other side of the monitor does not deserve even your keystrokes.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting