Tree grown in the lung

Artem Sidorkina from Izhevsk was diagnosed with "cancer." But during surgery the doctors found in the body of a Man 5-centimeter fir branches.

- Yes, we were sure one hundred percent. In 28-year-old boy had severe attacks, he often coughed up blood, - says Vladimir Kamashev, Deputy. head physician of the Udmurt Oncology Center. - We looked at pictures of X-ray and found a tumor. I am in favor of such a practice had seen hundreds. Decided to do the operation.

Even opening the chest, the doctor had no doubt that Artem cancer. But before you cut half light, I decided to make this - to pay for urgent research piece body. Made an incision and ... stumbled on green spruce branches.

- I blinked three times, I think - imagined - smiling doctor. - Carefully assistant say so: "Go look ... I think there tree!" He nodded, dumbfounded. Then he admitted that he thought if I crazy.

Christmas tree removed. And immediately measured - 5 centimeters!
Doctors are still in shock. Breathe or swallow such a sprig Artem could not - it would simply not passed to the lung. So, the guy breathed a very small kidney ate. And it has grown into the lung. And that all the conditions are - moisture, heat, and oxygen.

- I was told that I was coughing blood, not because of some illness. Just needle touched capillaries ... It was very painful. But honestly, I do not feel that in me some foreign body. Yes, and growing! - Still wonders saving patients. Piece of light Artem placed in a special solution.

- This is a unique copy! We will study it in order to confirm the hypothesis that sprouted spruce bud - says Kamashev. - It was after these stories and think: is it worth breathe ?!

via

Tags

See also

New and interesting