Miracle national television! Top 12 most popular commercials 90s.

Many believe that the beginning of the '90s - a time when advertising on local TV channels has reached its climax. Then the strict network agencies have not been able to set standards of advertising, so marketers are given free rein to their imagination. Most of the rapid flow of advertising are foreign advertising. We, as children, obediently respond to all sorts of manipulations of advertisers and the hand of his parents were in the shop. From the proposed range of sometimes just ran my eyes.

Advertising 90 - a unique social and psychological phenomenon. Ridge commercials have catchy slogans. What kind of marketing spell that we easily remember them after more than two decades ?! This legendary 12 promotional videos come from the 90s. Remember the past and plunge into the atmosphere of the late twentieth century, along with the Ofigenno.cc !

Wow, the taste of strawberry yogurt - Frutella!

Advertising Blend-a-med. Do not tell me that did not try to carry out this experiment at home! B>

Mamba and catchphrase: "And Sergei, too!ยป

After a steep advertising Stimorol I still long dreamed of becoming a police officer ...

Wispa - th-th-th th, my first porous chocolate.

Bounty - a heavenly delight!

Yupi - it is joy and mixtures e-eh! No birthday did not do without the drink. It is only now we realize that Yuppi - solid chemistry. B>

Invite + - just add water!

For 2 cushions set off! Good publicity stunt ... I still becomes somehow not on itself, when taking only one pillow.

Kinder ... Oh this moment of anticipation.

only real chocolate! b >

And the classic advertising art - Coca- Cola.

We hope you enjoyed this collection of advertising. Admit it, in the 90s it was thanks to the advertising trade engine running at full! Share these advertising spells from childhood with his comrades.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting