These things were certainly everyone! Style Guide rebellious 90s.

Remember the popular saying: Sweater "Boys" pants "Malvina" - I'm going to a birthday party? But it is perfectly characterizes the best trends of erratic decade, when the youth was trying to show off, wearing a the Soul Plane things and boasting of them in front of others. Oh, and where is my lastikovaya sweatshirts and sneakers "Abibas" I wore without removing? Now I think I know where to draw ideas of modern designers. As they say, it is new - well forgotten old. But it was a crazy 90's, and we were dressed as they could. But we were definitely cool! Here is what can be found in the wardrobe of fashionistas in any of those desperate times.

1. Tracksuits

Whoever came up with that Taku clothes can be worn only in the sports hall, probably never lived in our region in the 90s. Then favorite track suit can be put on a disco, on a date to the movies or the theater. It's all the rage!

2. Colored tights

Oh, this garment was in the locker room every fashionista. Pink, turquoise, green, orange, yellow - the brighter, the steeper. They do not go and sin was at a birthday party for her best friend, and the store, and even on the issue of school! I was crying at the memory ...

3. Platform

This krutoten majeure had only the girls in the yard - it cost a lot of fun, but still it was necessary to know the places where to get such a "miracle." I can still see before my eyes poster super popular group of 90 Spice Girls, where we first saw these "shoes" the girls legs.

4. Icons

It was no good for each student at the time. "Icons never too much" - an unofficial motto of youth 90. They exchanged their donated to any holidays, they played cards ... Icons are versatile accessory in the wardrobe of both boys and girls. These cool things occupied all available space backpacks, bags, jackets, pants, shirts, belts. Were the coolest icons with names and favorite bands.

5. T-shirts with prints

Every girl should have a T-shirt with Leonardo DiCaprio, who became megapopular thanks to the movie "Titanic". And still very common were t-shirts with "noodles».

6. Caps

Modern rappers can not even imagine how thieves were all those who had the cap in the dashing 90-s. The lucky ones who possess "foreign" cap in your wardrobe, widely regarded as the coolest in the whole yard, and often "hold" area. "Usa California" - a headdress, which was only the elite!

7. Denim jackets

Do you remember what "wooden" had this thing wardrobe? Despite this, everyone wanted to have the biting veshchichki denim - a tacit symbol of the Western world, freedom and democracy. But such a jacket could be worn for years! What a difference today's clothes, which do not stand up and three washings ...

8. Crews

The upper part of the tracksuit - sweatshirts - were the number one clothing in the wardrobe of young people 90. They could be put on and under her skirt and a transparent leggings, jeans and under (who had such a treasure in the closet). Moreover, these tear-eye lastikovye outfits did not even have to iron!

9. Borsetki

And this was only an accessory, so to speak, then the representatives of small and medium businesses. Borsetka immediately turns you from a simple punks in a serious entrepreneur. And anything that wore them under the same favorite sports suits. So it is more convenient to stir up business.

10. Packages

If you grew up in the 1990s, you will realize that packets do post about clothes. They went to those who could not afford to roskoshelitsya borsetku.

11. Sweater "Boyce»

Sweater Unisex - not the know-how of modern designers. In such a wonderful Turkish consumer goods, which was intended originally for boys, proudly walked every fashionista. Hipsters never dreamed of!

12. Jeans "Malvina»

Few people understand why these pants are called so. The fact that knowledge of English then could not boast of each, and the company name Mawin very much was similar to the blue-haired beauty from sovetstkih cartoon. These jeans were the best gift that we could present to the parents.

13. Crimson jacket

The coolest businessmen, they "new Russian", a little shot wore tracksuits and that's a luxury item. With borsetkoy gold chain and three fingers thick looked impressive at all!

14. Leather jackets

These are leather jackets leather jackets could get only the "prosharennye." Note and then found a place all your favorite icons and badges. Oh, those harsh 90th!

Oh, I remember all the little things, as if it were yesterday! And where only time flies ... Today's children do not understand what it is: pride cool package or "dig" trendy jeans. And you and I have something to remember. If you liked this post, share it with your friends, peers - they probably will like this article!

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting