18 brilliant teachers, a sense of humor that certainly does not hold. Where were they before?

Even if a person could not stand to go to school or to college, he still remained in the memory of a teacher or a teacher who was not like everyone else. And all because this (or that) was just a genius master of his craft and does not relate to work not only as a way of making money. Individual approach, its own way of teaching, excellent sense of humor, the ability to see through the student or the student is distinguished by a high level of professional ordinary teacher.

Not translated yet on our planet teachers from God! Ofigenno.cc continues to search for you real Jedi teaching, which certainly will not be bored! If all my teachers were so, I would have fled to each lesson at breakneck speed, or do not get up for school desks. These teachers will show you what to learn - it's not so dull, boring and deadly. I want to have them as soon as possible for a lesson!

1. Nothing unusual: just a physics teacher conducting experiments. And it's not even Hogwarts. B>

2. Every time a student upset teacher, born in the world of another artist. Cry from the heart! B>

3. The original method of dealing with cheating. And most importantly - a legally certified. B>

4. This teacher picked up the kitten on his way to work. On that day, all the lessons she was that way. B>

5. One teacher said that if the whole class received "Excellent" for the test, he comes dressed as Scooby Doo and bring children's champagne. Students tried fairly. A teacher - the man of my word! B>

6. Our teachers simply could not find a ruler at hand ... But that did not stop him! B>

7. This is the motivation for the exam! Whoever invented it, a sense of humor does not hold ...

8. The most common teacher of history. Then no one will say he did not know the history of the ancient world. B>

9. It looks like tickets are happy not only in trams. And the lucky someone! B>

10. Geometry teacher, apparently, can be at any angle ...

11. This teacher has to listen carefully. B>

12. That awkward feeling when he Mendeleyev chemistry lesson is ...

13. I choose to call a friend! B>

14. We all come from childhood ... and teachers - is no exception! B>

15. When the teacher - a fan of "Star Wars", the lessons are more fun ...

16. Three meters above the floor, or Reach oxygen ...

17. Primary school teacher, which the children will never forget. B>

18. All right. The teacher just sits and stares, so no one cheated. B>

I would have wanted to get a lesson to any of these virtuosos ... They even take the exam is not terrible! Once again, I convinced that the teacher - rather, it is a vocation than a profession. May God give him health and strength to continue to please their students. I have ran to collect the portfolio because the school wanted to ... And meanwhile, I advise you to show these teachers Otpad all friends!

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting