Google has offered him to play in the game ... The guy did not know what will turn for him this idea.

Today, millions of people roam in search of work. Frankly, now quite difficult to find an occupation that you have not only impressed, but would bring more good earnings. Not an easy task, agree!

Max Rosette thought guessing that the work she knocks him in the door. 3 months ago Rozzett quit his consulting company and decided to retrain as a web developer. So the guy went to a master's program in computer science and just messed around on the study of programming languages ​​- Python.

That landmark Rosette morning, as usual, went to the Internet and opened a tab with Google. He wrote in the search box: «python lambda function list comprehension» and began to see the results. Suddenly, on a black background a strange message: «You are our people. Ready to check? » I>

«I stared at the screen. At first I did not understand what was happening. After a few moments, I still decided to try », i> - says Max Rosette.

By clicking on the phrase "I want to play," the programmer got a page with a special mission on the implementation of which was given exactly 48 hours. The countdown went.

The first task for a novice programmer decided a couple of hours. Then there are new and new Taxco. Over the next two weeks Rosette decided about five tasks.

He was asked to provide your contact details to get in touch with him. Interest for Rossett have contact information, though, in general, and did not know what to expect from such a fascinating fun for the programmer. A few days, a week, two. Max has nothing on hoping ... But once he went to check the mail and found a letter from the company Google.

And then Max Rosette finally convinced that it was not a hoax ... Programmer invited to the headquarters of the world-famous search engine in Mountain View, where he had a full day, as a student, to solve the problem on the board. A couple of days employees of Google offered Rosetta work. We have to admit, the guy was in seventh heaven! Another would be to work in Google - the do not huhry-muhry.

Foreign publications Recode asked Google to comment on their actions. In response, they received a letter with the following text:

If decipher these characters, we get the phrase «Puzzles are fun. Search on! »(« Task - it's fun. Look! "). Something like: "Look - and you will find».

It turns out the words «Google knows everything about you," there is some truth. Who knows, perhaps you will join the ranks of the case of the lucky ones who work for one of the most popular companies in the world. As the saying goes, if you want, you can fly into space. Share the hopeful story of life with his buddies.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting