When she gave a piece of pizza stroller, then I had no idea who to it really ...

When people cease to think only about themselves, the world becomes a little more good, and that keeps us all. Perhaps this phrase is somewhat confusing and not all agree with her, but this article I decided to start this way. Nowadays we regularly forget that we are surrounded by other people. Every day we bumped into transport when going to work, but do it once on the machine, not even realizing until the end of that around the same people, because we think at the moment about a very abstract things. But sometimes it is just to look around, to see ordinary people in your city or town, to realize that they too have their problems, and some are bigger than you. Today Editorial Ofigenno.cc wants to tell you a story about the fact that there are still people who are able to see the problems of others ...

French tourist Karin Gombo was walking with her husband and 15-year-old son in New York. She saw a homeless person rummaging in one of the garbage cans, walked up to him and offered a slice of pizza, that she was with him ...

A few days later an employee of the hotel where she lived Karin showed her local newspaper. What a surprise it was a woman, when she saw a photo of yourself. But that was not the end, for "vagabond", who gave her a pizza Karin, turned actor Richard Gere.

Photo: Thenypost

Karin says: « He asked me:" What's in the package? "Broken English, French, I said that there is pizza, it's cold, but it can have. He thanked and wished that God kept me ... i> »

Photo: Thenypost

The fact that Karin was on the set of a new film titled "Break thoughtlessness." Richard Gere plays there a major role. Karin did not know him, but in the memory of all the set it will remain kind and friendly person.

As you can see, sometimes it is important to notice other people. Let this time, Karin helped not homeless, her act still makes believe that the good people in the world much more than it seems ...

Share this story with your friends.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting