13 most luxurious pools from around the world. Feel yourself for a moment and VIP-person!

Summer is in full swing. I sit in stuffy four walls and now I think it would be great right now somewhere and pohlyupatsya wave in the crystal clear waters. Just can not, because I want to rest! After all, you're probably also a whole year waiting for the summer as manna from heaven. Instead of investing money in a major overhaul, it would be better, I spent it on a nice vacation. Now, instead of being pampered in a luxurious pool, to sit with nothing, but with repair.

If you can live beautifully not everyone is so nice to dream not forbid! I know, lip no fool, but who in their right mind would have refused such bliss? It's 13 most luxurious pools in the world. Imagine yourself at the center of each of these pictures. Only took one look at all this luxury to yourself pochuvstvat biggie!

Private residence - Maui, Hawaii

Photo: Imgur

Spa Resort Jade Mountain - St. Lucia, Caribbean

Samui, Thailand

Hotel Katikies - Santorini, Greece

Hotel Hacienda Uayamon - Mexico

Private residence - Cincinnati, Ohio

Hotel Ubud Hanging Gardens - Bali, Indonesia

Hotel Conrad Maldives Rangali Island - Maldives

Crete, Greece

Hotel Marina Bay Sands - Singapore

Hotel "Golden Nugget" - Las Vegas, NV

Photo: Golden Nugget Hotel

Private Residence - New York

Hotel Cambrian - Adelboden, Switzerland

Not life, and heaven! Lying themselves in the pool, sipping some kokteylchik, look at the spectacular scenery and vrug dawns on you: "Life is beautiful in all its manifestations, dammit!" Something I dreaming. Tomorrow I'll buy myself gubozakatochnuyu machine. Show these exclusive pools his friends. Dreaming - not bad!

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting