Now the view from the window is completely up to you! Great idea for a new hotel ...

When choosing a hotel room, we are not at least draw attention to the view from the window. In Serbia, we came up with the concept of the hotel, which solved this problem once and for all. The fact that each room of the hotel is a small houseboat. That is, you come to the hotel, you are registered, selishsya to his room, and push off from shore. Now, to complain about the view from the window just do not have, which will choose (of course, within the lake, which will be a hotel), so be it. In addition, this hotel every house is decorated, of course, on the highest level and is ready to travel to many requirements. We have prepared a few pictures of this future miracle ...

Not far from the shore base located hotel at which you can use the services of a café, restaurant, lobby, rooms for events. Next place two berth. B>

So it will look like a room catamaran, allowing travel on the lake.

Within each room is a kitchen, living room, bedroom, bathroom, terrace and beach deck. In addition, everyone can swim, fish or scuba dive. The rooms are designed for 2-4 people. B>

I think that idea is just wonderful, so now it remains only to wait for its implementation. If you agree with me, then tell me about this hotel to friends and slowly start to pack your bags for a trip to Serbia!

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting