Kids asked about who the grandparents ... Answers kids - just smehota!

It's no secret that grandparents often pamper their grandchildren, and sometimes allow a little naughty things which are not allowed to strict parents. Yes, mom and dad - is sacred, it is a competition, but grandparents occupy in the heart of every child's special place. The question: "What is your favorite food?" I immediately replied: "Grandma!". After his grandmother most delicious soup and dumplings. The old man is always nice and warm the soul. No one will tell for a long time the old worn-out joke as funny as my grandfather.

We decided to ask children of school and preschool age to write, who are grandparents. Their answers touches funny, funny and thought-provoking at the same time. I almost dropped the idea number 9!

1. "Grandparents - a little old aunt and uncle, who have no children. But they like to take care of other people's children. " Maxim, 6 years old. B>

2. "My grandfather - a man and his grandmother - a woman." Kate, 5 years. B>

3. "Grandparents do not have to do, just to be at home when my mother and father come to visit them. They also have little old. They can not run or peretruzhdaetsya. But I do like it when they go shopping with me and give me the money. " Anya, 8 years old. B>

4. "When I go with my grandparents for a walk, they always notice the beautiful things around, such as fallen leaves or hairy caterpillars." Edward, 7 years. B>

5. "They talk to us about all sorts of wonderful things, such as flowers, and more are constantly reminded that we did not get on the hatches." Tonya, 7 years old. B>

6. "Grandma and Grandpa - cool. Unlike Mom and Dad will never fit you and say, "Hurry up!". " Denis, 8 years old. B>

7. "Usually, grannies and dedulki thick, but not very much, because they are, after all, able to tie your shoelaces." Cyrus 6 years. B>

8. "They wear glasses and funny underwear." Tanya, 5 years. B>

9. "They hide from us its teeth." Praise, 5 years. B>

10. "Grandparents not have to be clever." Nadia, 6 years old. B>

11. "I do not know whether they like it or not, but they need to answer all our questions, such as:" Why do dogs do not like cats? "," Where are the dinosaurs? "," Why is the sky blue? "." Sasha, 8 years old. B>

12. "When my grandmother read me a story she never misses even lines and even read my favorite fairy tale several times." Marina, 6 years old. B>

13. "If you do not have a TV, then you can not do without grandparents. Because when we are bored, they always entertain us. " Roller, 7 years. B>

14. "Grandma and Grandpa always knows what we need tasty meal before going to sleep, they are always read to us at night praying and always kiss us, even if we have behaved badly." Karina, 6 years old. B>

Ah, my dear old people ... Yes, grandparents - this is the second of our parents. Lucky also those who are still alive and well. Share these funny children's pearls of grandparents with their friends.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting