10 things that spared after 40 years: do not repeat mistakes of others!

Time so fleeting that sometimes look back and wonder how quickly the years pass. More recently, you have enjoyed a carefree life as a child, and now you're serious and full of worries. The older you get, the more often you come back to the past, to take stock of their achievements.

It happened, but in the age of forty, most people takes on a deep analysis of life. Many people even observed the so-called mid-life crisis. Undoubtedly, the case is relative and everyone has his reasons.

... dependent on the opinions of others.
Somehow over the years, it becomes very important what people think. But does not allow others to control themselves! Otherwise you'll have too much to worry about, do you fit into one or another of the frame. Family, home, career - only you decide how to live.

... too little time spent with family.
In his youth, we are so passionate about freedom and the gift of life that we forget those who gave us this life. Over the years, often I regret that a little time spent with parents. But then walks together and even chat stnovyatsya less and less accessible ...

... put the job into the foreground.
Remember, if you work is in first place in the future, it is possible to regret. Is the money and the blind pursuit of post completely replace pleasant moments spent with people that make you happy?

... a lot of offense.
Do you think that over the years in your surroundings will only nice to you people? Unfortunately, around us will always be those who see and do not want. Just do not waste your precious time on the negative - changing attitudes towards people, you simplify your life.

... I felt like an old man. B>
Very strange, but the phrase "I'm too old for that," there is still at a young age and prevents enjoy all sorts of discoveries. It is hard to imagine what will happen next! Years - it's just the numbers, the main thing - to stay young at heart. Wake the child in himself, he just tells you how to enjoy life.

... I forget about yourself worrying only about the other. B>
It is time to stop if the problems and the needs of others are in the first place. Nobody forbids to be altruistic, but the main man in your story has to be you. Determined primarily own problems, becomes happy, and relationships with others improve. Everybody wins!

... neglected health.
Everything is simple: do not eat, do not exercise, you have bad habits and then complain of illness. Perhaps, as a young man, and leave aside all your ailments, but not in older age. Take care of your health - or "payback" for neglecting to be great!

... I missed an opportunity. B>
Be careful - good. But do not zealous! Life is not so dangerous to just give up new opportunities. Every missed opportunity - a point which can be a long time to feel sorry for.

... not to invest in the future.
This indeed many regrets. The earlier start saving and investing money, the savings will be decent pension.

... I traveled a little. B>
Open-World for us is just the first step. But the fear of the unknown helps us come up with new excuses about lack of time and money. Caution: then you can greatly regret that it did not know the taste of wandering!

I appreciate your time and people who are there, because life is short and not so serious. Then, at any age, you will feel full and satisfied. Your friends will also not about anything to regret after forty, if you share with them these tips!

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting