Hvostatikov 20, who first met the new family member. Their reaction - a blast!

When your house is already live pets, the emergence of a new four-legged member of the family - always test for the owners and for the animals. This remarkable event usually means that the old furry friend will pay in some way less attention and have a bowl of food to share with some little bugger. In such cases, some pets are beginning to feel jealous, and others - on the contrary, rejoice new friend and part-mate shkodnym Affairs. In general, the reaction of the animals is difficult to describe in words.

It is 20 our little brothers, who first met the new four-legged family member. What could be more fun ?! Laughter and only!

Is now this will live with us?!

Why he sleeps ?! I want to play! B>

Well, well, okay. But remember, it's only for one night! B>

Take me out of here ... someone ...

Caution.

And until recently it was my favorite place ...

The owner is no longer your puppy. He is mine. Go look for a minute imagine another puppy! B>

Photo requires sacrifice.

I Suchu rope, I udavochku steeper strong, hemp, to head off Bedov.

Why not do for the kids!

Touching obnimashki.

The last test that will decide the fate of the crumbs ...

Do not look at me like Lenin on the bourgeoisie.

Friendship at first sight.

Do not tell me that you turned him into my polotenechko!

It is a taco-oh-oh-oh-th white and fluffy!

Survival Games.

in life and laugh!

Another insatiable muzzle.

And the joy of full pants!

That's nothing ... I remember how my cat did not get out of the closet when we are brought into the house of another small hvostatika. The old man perenervnichal in earnest. Share these hilarious shots with your friends. Perhaps their animals fall into a similar situation.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting