People's patience is exhausted! Sassy car owner left a letter, which led him to fear.

Quite a funny thing happened to the owner of a luxury car, which at night annoying the neighbors howling his irrepressible alarm. One morning the owner of the car found a note on the windshield, the contents of which left him appalled. Terrified owner asked for help from the police. However, law enforcement is the message made no guard, and laugh! After a daring car enthusiast himself incurred the wrath of others. And a note in a simple form and not without humor forced him to take the interests of others.

Here is what was written in that sensational note:

Dear friend! i>

Your car "Toyota-Lexus' state. № 307-56 is located in the parking lot near the house on the street. Lermontov, 10. I>

Every night the residents of the house have to listen to several hours of play a variety of tunes, issued a burglar alarm on your vehicle. During this time you never deigned to remotely or directly cancel the alarm, having the opportunity to do so. But you are absolutely unable to post your nocturnal orgies wake up and turn off your siren. I>

I have a huge request to you: more respectful to the people living around you and try to continue to monitor the sounds of your new beautiful car. I urge you in the coming days to take it a rule to promptly turn off false alarms issued by the security system of your vehicle at the slightest extraneous sounds, such as: transportation of the patrol car along the parking lot, the barking of stray dogs, short on duty an alarm in a nearby car, etc. i>

In the case of dissatisfaction with my request in the near future (two days) and ignoring the shutdown signal "Alarm" for 10 minutes, your luxury car will suffer the fate of the following: i>

At first, I sharpened drill almost silently'll knock the glass driver's door, sneak into the cabin, and then click to open the hood. If the alarm does not give the command to unlock the lock, I'm through the mount slightly raise the hood and through the crack of 2 cm perekushu hydraulic scissors lock the bonnet assembly, sneak into the engine compartment and to break down the plastic xren your fucking siren alarm. Then rip out the ignition wires and put a "spider" leads to a processor pulse distribution. I>

After the siren flight and perekushennye locks on the steering wheel and pedals. Then connected to the fuel injection system hose from the pre-laid by a 5-liter jerry cans of gasoline, throw it right under the hood. There also whip stretch wires to bypass the electrical. A minute later squashed by gidrotiskami multiloka-lock cylinder on the gearbox and the engine is started. Two minutes and twenty seconds I leave the parking lot on your "Lexus». I>

After a week of unsuccessful searching, when the power supply immobilizer sit down, I'll get out of the river submerged car in a secluded place, find immobilizer and do it in a rented garage prevention. A week later the former your machine will beep a new alarm has another freak like you, in another court, in another town, where I was fortunately at the moment is not. I>

You have to think two days left. During this time, I will try to improve your skills and try to steal your car for 53 seconds as the "Lincoln Navigator" that gave concerts under the windows at night ... my mother's apartment. I>

That's such an original way you can once and for all car owners to teach presumptuous to order. If you like the content of the message, then share it with your friends.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting