These dogs were put to sleep ... But they saved the life of a post on a social network!

When you plant yourself any pet, it is first necessary to understand what a huge responsibility on you to shoulder. Because pet - this is another family member who is madly in love with their owners and need their care and support.

The same can not assess all the situations that can happen in life. But if the animal is on the street only because of what has become a burden for their owners, it is a real tragedy. The further fate of pets is not difficult to predict ...

This story took place in a US animal shelters. According to the rules of this institution, if at a certain time can not find new owners of the animals, they are euthanized. This fate was prepared, and the two dogs, which called Kala and Keira. On the day when they were going to put to sleep, shelter management laid out on Facebook photos of animals with the caption:
« If you have no one to save, we will be torn apart forever». I>

information spread on the Internet at lightning speed. Some people were willing to transfer money to the dogs could contain. But the main event took place in 2 hours after the publication of the photo. One of the locals came to the shelter and took the dog to her.

Post to the Web updated and wrote: « There are no words to express our joy over the fact that the two best friends are saved! I>»

Now I know that from social networks can be any good. Are you using them, you can share this article with your friends and acquaintances!

Tags

See also

New and interesting