23 insightful quotes Mikhail Lermontov. It touches the most delicate strings of the soul ...

Mikhail Lermontov - one of the most famous poets, which is a symbol of the heyday of Russian literature. Lermontov, moreover, was a great artist and a fairly well versed in mathematics. It was a man of moods, which could explode at any moment. He was cocky and loved to make fun of others, sometimes going beyond the limits. When Michael was born, the midwife suddenly all foretold that the boy died not of natural causes. In its short life the poet was involved in three duels and died during one of them at the age of 26 years.

Mikhail Lermontov possessed outstanding external data: low growth, hump and lameness did not give him the masculine charm, but he had that on there is a brilliant human charisma. Lermontov was a very strange passion - Coming to dissolve marriages. He just figured in love with someone else's bride, and showered her with flowers, poems and other signs of attention. When it was clear that the wedding will not happen, the poet simply became indifferent to the lady or openly declared her about drawing.

It is interesting to note that Mikhail is a second cousin of the very Stolypin, reformer and creator of the famous agrarian reform. However, Lermontov had never met him, because he died before he was born.

Nikolai Gogol once said about the incredibly accurate Lermontov: «Some unhappy star ...» i> Indeed, the fate of the writer was not easy, and clothed in a mystical rock. His literary heritage is so closely intertwined in our everyday life that has become almost a national. This 23 sensitive and melancholy remarks Mikhail Lermontov.

1. Desires! .. What good is vain and eternal desire? ..
And the years go by - all the best years! B>

3. To love ... but who? .. At the time - not worth the trouble,
And it is impossible to love forever ...

5. And bored and sad, and no one's hand submit
In a moment of mental adversity ...

7. What the poet's life without suffering?
And that without the storm ocean? B>

9. Life - like a ball:
Lace - fun: all range of light, it is clear ...
He returned home only, took a crumpled outfit -
And I forgot everything and just tired. B>

11. How terrible this life shackles
We were alone in drag.
Share the fun everyone is ready -
Nobody wants to share the grief

13. There are very strange people who come with friends as the dress: long use until worn out, and there and throw. B>

15. All this would be funny,
If it were not so sad ...

17. It's sad, but I must admit that the most pure love of half-mixed with pride. B>

19. He died the poet! - Slave of honor, -
Pal, maligned rumor,
With lead in his chest and a thirst for revenge,
Hanging his proud head! ..
Soul could not endure the poet
Shame petty grievances,
He rebelled against the opinions of light
One, as before ... and killed! B>

21. Beneath the jet lighter blue,
Above it a golden ray of sunshine ...
And he, the rebel, asks the storm,
As if the storm will calm! B>

23. My laughter heavy as lead me:
It is the fruit of the heart cavities. B>

Every word of the poet permeated some unprecedented sadness. Lermontov as if born already destined to and knew about it. Share these elegiac utterances with their buddies.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting