Incredibly anxious mother wishes her son. Perhaps, these words should hang in a prominent place!

They say that it is best to learn from their own experiences and learn from their mistakes. Nevertheless, many are on the same rake and get a scolding from fate again and again. Cones are rising and the mind sometimes is not added. Of course, life experience - a good teacher, but his methods are at times far removed from teaching. A huge influence on the formation of personality and our subsequent fate is parental education. We will never forget those simple truths that received boyhood home. They threaded a thin thread through all our lives. Well, when one day, in their teens, you can get friendly advice from a person who is not bad advise - by his loving mother.

This is perhaps the best wishes to the mother's son. I will not rant. It is worth reading at least once every man. So here's the salt ...

«My dear son, only, please, please, do not mess with a walk and a foolish woman. This poverty of moral values ​​and priorities of the cheap does not build nothing but stupidity. These women will not make you stronger, they will fill your life errors, errors with respect to all women, and this cynicism will not give you no wisdom, no depth. Be choosy. Do not scatter compliments and praise, but be lenient, respect women, whatever they may be, because you're a man - not just a word, but the power. Power that will not allow himself to humiliate or offend fallen man. I>

Be responsible. For himself and for his work, for his actions. Every step you take must be a response to man, to ourselves and to God. Do not allow yourself lightly. Make mistakes, learn, but to move on and know this: every mistake makes you stronger. Do not feel sorry for yourself. Helps people do not live only for the sake of yourself and you will be rewarded in this world, and in the. Be a big man, with heart and soul. Be strong-willed and do not be afraid, Have fear, but of power and will bear this fear to suppress. Have the opportunity to be called a man. Have a clean look and free thought. Let not your heart be clouded by prejudice - strangers and false values. I>

And, believe me, the woman you love will be like two peas in a pod similar to you. The same strong and wise. The same wayward, but going his way, his truth and faith. Let it will have scars on the heart, even if she was wrong, but it is a conscious choice, a choice for life. Let it be sharp-tongued, but sincere. One that'll never deceive and betray. Do you know her in the eyes, because the truth shines raging fire. Do not be afraid and listen to your heart - it will tell you. And, believe me, my son, it is just looking for you. You will learn each other's gaze as if he saw all his life ». I>

Better not say ... In life are often so it turns out that Mom was right, but the understanding of it, unfortunately, comes to us only with age. These wise words definitely worth considering for those who wear the proud title of the men, not only in words but also in deeds. Share these tips with your precious friends.

www.proza.ru/avtor/valeriasalamin

Tags

See also

New and interesting