We are still waiting for her on Monday ... 15 umatovyh cards on Friday lawlessness.

Oh, it's a beautiful word Friday ... It does not matter that now is only the beginning of the working day and to confess, this week we are tired as a dog, somehow miraculously opened a second wind and the sweet anticipation of rapid relaxation gives us new strength. Friday - Saturday is a small, and not far off two full days off, so do not want to talk about work. Let's talk about something pleasant and spice it up a portion of excellent humor.

It is about 15 postcards friend Robinson - Friday-sluts. Waiting for it all week I many, many long days, give you I shall kiss, that came after me. I look at you in two eyes, forgetting about all the cases. Hello, Friday, infection, finally you came!

You can be proud of yourself - you survived another week. Just a few of hours on the job - and you can with a clear conscience to run behind the director. Remember: Friday itself can be arranged even on Monday, the main thing - whatever it was, to enjoy the present and in all comply with the measure. Share these Carbon postcards with your best friends and at the same time to arrange a meeting.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting