My parents were horrified, seeing the newborn daughter. But the way they bring it, - something wonderful ...

Parents do not choose, and mothers with fathers can not know in advance, have a baby or not complete. But if the family in the first place love and care, all the difficulties that can only be faced in life fade into the background. And this story - a good example of what the native child still favorite, despite everything.

Brenna little difficult from birth: She has a skin disease called ichthyosis, which is characterized by impaired keratinization and is manifested in the form of scales on the skin. Fortunately, her parents - a treasure! Convince yourself that not everyone is lucky with these mom and dad.

Courtney and Evan Westlake happily brought his young son Connor, but soon decided it was time to have another second child. Like all future parents, they worried that the peace of the pregnancy, and each time sighed with relief when the ultrasound showed good results. Finally, they learned that a daughter. Now the son will be a little sister! B>

Photo: Facebook

A young couple was in joyful anticipation of the big moment in their lives, Evan even joked: « I'm not going to braid her pigtails! i>». But when it was expected the birthday daughter, all representations of parents about the future just crumbled. Brenna, their newborn baby immediately taken to the intensive care unit. She almost did not move, burned in temperature, and the whole body was strewn with open sores! B>

Do Brenna was the severe form of inherited ichthyosis, which manifests itself in a strong reddening of the skin and actinic even the entire body. Parents are allowed to pick up his daughter only two weeks after birth. Now they need to very carefully every day to care for her skin. Moreover, the child should have a large and emotional support. B>

Where to Courtney or went for a walk with her daughter, children laughing, name-calling or ask outrageous questions, because the baby is not like the others. Of course, this upsets the young mother. But sadly it becomes when other parents quickly and horror withdrawn their offspring away from small Brenna. B>

But his caring attitude to baby Courtney showing everyone that her family - is a good example to follow. Mother madly in love with his daughter and very proud of it. B>

Young mother just does not understand: « Why do other parents avoid talking about people who look different? What are they afraid? They could just pay a visit to us and, for example, know how Brenna years. Then their children will understand that we are quite normal family. And when a child asks why Brenna so red, why not just say that you do not know. It does not matter what you look like in the end, we all look different, is not it? I> »

His daughter is also proud of his father and Evan. Every night he bathes it in a special program and carefully washes her hair, but before the birth of the baby saying that they "play" is not. B>

Then my mother comes into the bathroom, and together they comb her small blond curls. Looking at my little beauty, parents believe that their daughter can achieve anything only wish. Even in spite of the first impression. B>

These parents are worthy of all praise, because not everyone will be able to take care of children because with disabilities. If you are impressed to tell the story, share it with your friends.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting