She tried on the images of the most fashionable brands. That would look like an ordinary woman on the spot models!

As a rule, flamboyant outfits, which are full of podiums most famous fashion houses, it is hardly possible to put somewhere in everyday life. Haute couture - is to some extent art for art's sake. What is it - like implement, sometimes crazy images to life? French stylist Natalie Crockett decided to try it on your own skin. The woman arranged a photo session, repeating the style of fashion brands that are now on everyone's lips. This helped her talented photographer Daniel Shvayzer. Natalie had the opportunity to visit the site of Kate Moss, Eddie Campbell, Natalia Vodianova and other famous models.

«first beauty, touch-up, cosmetics, fashionable clothes ... I think people need a more spiritual approach to life. I'm happy I had the opportunity to give it to people even if exposed themselves to ridicule », i> - says Crockett. Here's how an ordinary woman would have looked at the site of beautiful models, touting the most famous brands of the world!

Fashionable clothing brand Eleven Paris

beauty brand Lancôme

Youth French lingerie Etam

brand Zadig & Voltaire

Eric Bompard

Paule Ka

fashion house Lanvin

The French fashion house Givenchy

The French brand Sonia Rykiel

Isabel Marant

Acne Studios

It is not necessary to reach for the sky-high ideals. Find your personal style - and you'll look much better models on the covers of the most fashionable magazines feshen. Share this ideological photo project with your friends.

nathaliecroquet.book.free.fr/nc/ACCUEIL.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting