The skin of this child was as if the mummy! It's amazing that after he had to go!

35-year-old Stephanie Smith and her young son Isaiah had a chance to go through incredible ordeal. At the age of three months, the boy developed a rash on the skin. At first it looked like a normal allergy, which manifested itself after using certain children's cosmetics. But ordinary Allergy funds do not produce results. Moreover, each time the inflamed areas are becoming more and rash began to turn into abscesses and even bleed.

Doctors put a little Isaiah diagnosis of "eczema" and prescribe corticosteroids. At first therapy gave a really visible effect, but soon the child was much worse. Literally everything the boy's body is covered by a painful rash. Besides from the affected areas begins to ooze blood and lymph, and skin flakes and coarsens.

Despite the obvious deterioration in the health of Isaiah, doctors continue to insist that the boy's eczema. And all also continue to corticosteroid therapy. The boy is only getting worse all the problems of his hair begin to fall.

Stephanie visits with a child of different doctors, but none of them said anything new. Moreover, the doctors forbade my mother to breastfeed, arguing that the milk protein it will only get worse.

At five months of age it seemed to be worse than no longer can. The child was taken to the hospital, where once again confirmed the diagnosis of "eczema" and appointed a special strong hormonal. For two days the baby is really getting better, but then it all turned into a nightmare. Isaiah's body was one continuous wound, and his skin literally breaks from any touch.

Isaiah normally felt only in the water for hours and Stephanie kept him in the bath, so that the boy could rest from the pain. A bedtime mother was forced to wrap his hands and feet with special moisturizing bandage to sleep boy himself does not hurt.

Desperate in traditional medicine, Stephanie Smith took the baby home and began to seek refuge in specialized forums on the Internet. After reading a lot of information, she went to the branch discuss the side effects of hormone therapy. There have been descriptions of exactly the same problems as the little Isaiah. Then Stephanie decided on a last desperate step - to treat his son in spite of doctor's diagnosis.

It is completely stopped "treatment" baby corticosteroids, and instead applied the ointment on the basis of lemongrass and zinc. On the third day, the redness went off in some places, and the child began to cry less and sleep better. After a while, the baby skin gradually began to recover.

In addition, Isaiah clearly felt that the ointment has curative effect, and he became her reach, if you start to feel the itching. Withdrawal of hormones from the body took a long time, but after 10 months of a baby's skin became completely healthy. His mother does not hide his feelings: «It's such a joy that I can touch again to his son. After all, before I could not even hug him without causing him pain. Fortunately, this nightmare was in the past. We visited 35 doctors, they all claimed that Isaiah my eczema and prescribe steroids, which made it worse. Now I want to share their experiences with other parents who have a similar problem. Perhaps my story will help someone » i>.

Of course, the doctor is not always wrong, and this case is rather the exception to the rule. But such stories are pushing to ensure that interested and very little medicine. After all, sometimes we can help ourselves. Tell the story of Isaiah your friends, because they also need to know that conventional medicine is far from perfect.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting