Unmatched response violinist on mobile phone call. He has a great sense of humor!

Some time ago I happened to be in the theater. To my great shame, I'm more than a year did not find the time for this kind of cultural activities, but the important thing is that it is still found. Before the start of the action, I heard the announcement, which was asked to turn off all mobile phones. It was repeated twice, "for those who believe that they are not concerned." It is absolutely logical request, because I personally can not imagine how you can give all the best on the scene for people who are unable to even turn off the sound from your phone. The hero of today's material - violinist Lukas Kmit name. During his speech in the hall bell rang, but Lucas kept his head and made the original act ...

No wonder he was applauded. Such improvisation deserves a standing ovation. The next time the would-be listener definitely not forget to turn off your gadget. If you act like this violinist, he will surely tell about it to their friends on social networks!

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting