25 years, 177 countries and a single night in a hotel ... this brave couple decided to take a very brave thing to do!

Our people this mentality that they constantly complain about life, looking guilty somewhere outside, thinking that someone something they should expect from life, and handouts. It would seem that there is something to complain about. But, my friend, I will share with you one simple truth: all the troubles you can only blame yourself. I do not like the house where you live? So sell it and buy yourself a home for the soul uyutnenko overlooking the meandering river somewhere in the village. You are not satisfied with the power? The question is: Do not you choose it? Perhaps you do and you are apolitical, in general, did not care who it is at the helm, but today you are even doing that with a straight face filosofstvuesh and throwing verbal stones in the garden okruzhayuschih.K What am I driving at? To what to change something in your life can only yourself. So I did way back in 1989 a couple from Germany Gunther Holtorf and Christine. The couple have accumulated enough to aunts and uncles, so they just packed up, threw backpacks on shoulders and went on a tour of Africa on his faithful friend - a miracle-car Mercedes-Benz G-Klas, which they jokingly called my friend Otto.

It was originally planned that the tour was not to be delayed for more than 18 months. 85,439,830

However, the Gunther and Christine liked to revel in travel. They were not enough. They wanted more ...

So their 18-month tour lasted about 25 years. 34,978,312

seems to go back to Germany, no one was going.

25 years, 177 countries, about 885,139 surmounted kilometers and a single night at the hotel - all of this is reminiscent of a dynamic plot adventure novel, but for a family Holtorf it was that neither is the real reality.

It should be noted that the miracle machine Gunter and Christine is equipped with everything necessary for comfortable rest: mattresses, sleeping bags, hammocks, a kitchenette and even a shower - live and be happy life.

During the endless wandering family managed to face with a lot of endangered cultures and natural wonders, as well as to visit the hot spots during the political conflict.

To part, the couple took a camera! All the journey resulted in a series of unique images. B>

Unfortunately, in 2010, beloved wife of Gunter, Christine, died of malaria. 23,575,598

In 2014, 76-year-old Gunter put an end to this incredible story and completed the journey, returning to their Kristin house in Berlin. 99,548,056

Such stories are inspired and can even coerce feats. Do not be afraid to live and realize their dreams into reality. In the end, each of us has only one life. Tell us via social networks this inspiring story of the lives of ordinary people to their friends.

Tags

See also

New and interesting