How to control men? MOST guaranteed and proven way

Before you - the best guide management of those men that mankind has invented!

Quite often young ladies write letters, and even telegraph lightning "Help to understand the men! Well, help is to understand how you think it! ". I could not in the end, and then silently to look at this massive groan of a woman's soul. I write, I write already, explain!

The girls in the mistaken interpretation of men (especially very young lady, then begin to understand), often because the measures the their own. Because they think that a man is arranged complicated and sophisticated, just like the very delicate young lady.
But it is not so.

No, ladies. The guy simply arranged. Because of the nature - a military construction. Therefore, there must be reliable: should withstand multiple impacts on Kamenyuki bald skull, and then not work worse than before. And any design is more reliable than it is simple: nothing to break.

Therefore, the average man on the life experiences of three emotions: "zae ** camping", "magnus ** p some" and "normal".

No, due to the development of the brain man understands that, in theory, there is, of course, it is a subtle sense of, for example, as "my sorrow is bright." But because of this that's just developed brain man instantly smekaesh that "my sorrow is light" - there is not even zae ** Camping is magnus ** p any. Well, what if all these details? They need a man of about the same as pale peach color.

The three-position lever, young lady. The three-position lever!

And hence it follows that the man, in fact, something very easy to use! All the problems in handling the start precisely because the matter is unreasonably, unnecessarily trying to complicate.

Guy need to simply switch from "magnus ** p some" to "** zae camping" or "normal" - to taste.

The basic tools for not more than two - again, see. "Simple design" for reliability.

Explain with examples for clarity.

If a man ognevalsya, I must say: "You are very intelligent and mighty!" And show him a bowl of borscht.

If a man says something long and complex, and incomprehensible - it is necessary to wait for the nod. And said, "You are a very intelligent and mighty!" And show a plate of borscht.

If an additional bonus to show boobs - all the ingenuous mechanical work at all with a bang! A guy just thinks: "I'm smart and powerful. There soup. That has boobs. Well, how does it all zae ** Subscribe something! ". And humming, sho the cat is on the couch.

That's so simple, young lady. Enjoy!

Author - Sergey Shvaratsky

Tags

See also

New and interesting