I know what it means to love yourself

Classy text that responds heart ... Recommended Reading.

I know what it means to love yourself. It means to wake up in the morning and do not think that in the world there is someone more successful, more beautiful, smarter, wiser, better.

It means to look in the mirror and do not want to leave her reflection. Trust this reflection. It does not matter with makeup, or not, does not matter, and my mood ...

I just trust that glows and burns in the heart.

I know what it means to love yourself. Do not wait for some events, meetings, events, birthdays, graduations, holiday ... Do not wait for love and attention to her!

Allow yourself to be happy today, now. See directly in the eye passersby without dropping his eyes to the dirty asphalt ... Know that the world around is as beautiful as ever.

I know what it means to love yourself. Enjoy every success close, far, gone, forgotten, people. Rejoice in the fact that they live in, they do breathe, achieve, achieve.

Because of their uspeha or slightly decrease this fire inside of me. I'm not getting any less beautiful. I'm not getting any less loved and protected. Because I was so deep that it is able to contain in themselves and their success.

I'm able to be part of their happiness. I am able to understand its every fiber of their success - it is a success and the joy of the whole world, and therefore, like the rest of the world, their success - a part of me, too.

I know what it means to love yourself. Do not complain about the difficulties of life. To love even those difficulties. With a smile and sense of humor to meet each obstacle, understanding behind all this is the growing strength and patience.

Adore country, city, street in which I live. Adore the view from the window, passers adore. Even if such suppression. After all, they are the same as I ever will learn about what it means. Love yourself.

Gintare Yoteykayte

Tags

See also

New and interesting