HOW TO RAISE their vibrations.

1. Control your THOUGHTS
Our daily thoughts create our reality. This does not mean that you have to keep track of every incoming thought to your mind - it might drive you crazy. Just need to bring himself to abandon negative thoughts. At first, it seems an impossible task. But over time, you'll realize that it's not so difficult, and accustom your once
m filter his thoughts. Learn to see not a problem, and how to resolve it. The more you think about the good, the more you increase your vibration.

2. Speak into the "positive way»
Very often, people with problems in their personal lives, seeing loving couple sigh say something like: "That, they say, someone lucky, but not me ..." Stop! So you just drop your own vibration. The next time you tell me something like that, "I am happy for this couple, I'm sure that in the near future I will also meet my destiny." The same can be translated into money, it is not necessary to tell all your friends about the problems in the financial plan, so you only get worse, and without the complicated situation. Learn to talk about well-being, happiness and money, enough to retell all failures!

3. CHOOSE THE TERMS AND STYLE OF COMMUNICATION
Try not to communicate with the pessimistic and negative people, this category of people generally has a very low vibration, and it can only hurt you. Do unto others as would like men to do to you - easier and kinder than you treat others, the better you become.

4. The internal dialogue stops
The best way to do it is not the nature or somewhere in the village separated from the city. Concentrate your attention on the peace and tranquility. If you are a very busy person and can not soon afford to rest, listen to relaxing music relaxed, it is desirable if it is spiritual music, or even just a nice instrumental music without words.

5. LEARN TO GIVE
Giving can be anything: money, time, knowledge, positive emotions or just what you do not use for a long time. By giving, we receive double. Help others, and others will come to your aid.

6. Avoid media propaganda
The fact that television, press, radio, more and more become a source of negative output. The more you listen and watch programs about pain, violence and poverty, the more you lower your own vibration. Your subconscious gets accustomed to negative thoughts and begins to attract them like a magnet in your life also!

7. Edit the diet
Stop to eat such foods as meat, fish, eggs, spirits - all these "products" are simply overwhelmed the lowest vibrations of despair, pain, suffering, violence, aggression, and so on. N.., And greatly diminish our "high-sounding".

8. Select an honest life
Cease to deceive friends, to curry favor with his superiors, to make some kind of manipulation and falsification, do not fulfill promises to change the husband / wife.

9. manage their energy
Learn how to guide her up, giving vent to their creativity, and not spend their forces only on the satisfaction of the instincts. Use this powerful energy to awaken and activate the higher centers - love, emotion and intellect.

10. LOVE!
Love yourself, others, the world and its Creator. And it is not for something, and "just because"! Unconditional love - that's what has the highest vibration!

Tags

See also

New and interesting