35 GOLD COMMENTS Zhanna Friske

The best sayings from one of perhaps the most striking, surprising and beautiful women

Zhanna Friske gained fame by being a party of the "brilliant". She then began a solo career, and starred in "Night Watch", "Day Watch" and "What do men».

Jeanne was amazing, beautiful and very vulnerable. They say she was not supposed to grow old. God left us with a smile and her face forever beautiful, young and happy. Her songs, movies, programs we reviewed any time and catch every word, given to us!

These people drink water from a puddle, not from a spring.
Women should not be ashamed of her beauty.
Jewellery and heels - a girl's best girlfriend.
If there is trust - this is the ideal relationship.
Previously, subtly pronounced: "She dimpled thighs».
To all should be treated with humor. Including self.
A lot of systems available for purchase "thanks" to the stage.
I think most men krsivye - not handsome.
For me, human relations - two different things.
Is it possible to remain indifferent to the possibility to test yourself?
Everything about my personal life are coming up with journalists. And I'm upset.
In all cases rescue sense of humor and the right sense of reality.
I change every day and be grateful every wrinkle that is on my face.
Now I advise to go to the movies. But in the movies, I'm not leaving, I'm a singer, I like it.
What kind of relationship, when the stomach is empty? Although the contract was written for all that everyone has the right to take a 30 condoms. I even forget that I have them. (The "last hero»)
Sleep. It's my favorite thing in life. More adore chocolate.
To some degree shooting in advertising - is a kind of creative expression.
A woman should always be loved. If nobody loves - it is zero. We are blown away without love.
I can not go out casually dressed not for publicity, but because of the fact that I respect myself.
No cosmetology will not help if you're unhappy with your life, if you are unhappy, if you are angry.
Yes, I have suffered from men's meanness. Yet I consider: you have to forgive. Negative emotions are destructive.
You can sit for hours at the hairdresser, stabs Botox, but still all the troubles will be in your face.
We ate so much shit together, we simply have nothing to share. I learned so much working in "brilliant».
I have not counted. Yes, and I can not - I have had a deuce in mathematics. So I trust only intuition.
For some reason, men are afraid of me either, or think I'm some kind of unearthly creature. I'm an ordinary ordinary woman.
If a man needs a woman to be a perfect picture, I would advise to think: if you need such a man?
Loving people should not hamper each other mutual claims, forced to report what, where; put in a dependent position.
Will you come to the restaurant sometimes - sitting woman with rings on his hands, but they do not have happy eyes. I do not want to. I believe that I will find your true soul mate.
In men, I still appreciate the intelligence, sense of humor, loyalty, understanding. From male professions I like the profession of a surgeon. Very manly. And the sailors.
I do not want to expose my personal life on public display. I have my little "house", in which I am saved. Entrance is allowed only to close people.
Love, with understanding, to see a woman in a man, the person, to respect her soul - that's something that can lead to really strong union.
Each stage of life is perfect. And facial wrinkles, I find a certain charm. These "correct" wrinkles from smiles on our faces emotions give life.
A man can be aboslyutno ugly, but it is so unusual, so natural, so smart, so interested in the conversation, so know how to present yourself.
I observed as a restaurant. They sit two fat, bloated man, and one says to another: "Can you imagine her cellulite on the hips." I wanted to give him a slap.

Tags

See also

New and interesting