5 good reasons MARRY AFTER 30

A few good reasons why you should wait until 30 before making this important step in life and jump into the pool with his head

Personally, I'm not really sure I want to get married. And there is hardly any reason that will convince me otherwise. But if you do decide to take this important step in life and jump into the pool with his head - then do it after 20. After 20 marriages rarely end with a happy ending.

Of course, you may be an exception, but why take the risk? I believe that most marriages would be happier if love doves pronounced their vows, "till death do us part" a few years later.

Do not believe me? Voiced reasons why you should not get married at twenty ?!

Here are 5 good reasons you get married after 30:

1. You and themselves barely know
The undeniable fact is that very few people know well enough in his 20. In this period, most of the young people just trying to know himself, his inner world and deal with their desires. In a sense, people change, they grow out of the stupid ignoramuses with no life experience in the life taught by people who are more clearly understand themselves and their needs.

Well, when our inner world coincides with the outer shell. When you know better, you and behave differently. Your actions coincide with your thoughts. Each of us understands that he's liking and what not. What is irritating and it can soothe, there are things that you can get used to, but there is that never take. You start to think differently, act differently and accordingly. All this is also your partner. He or she also changed over the years.

Your partner will be different in 10 years. After all, he or she is also in the process of self-discovery and self-development, which is typical for people aged 20 to 30.

Specifically, in this decade, it is better not to tempt fate and not to marry. After 10 years, you just can not find the one who so loved the first, leading to rupture.

2. You are financially dependent
Of course, there is always the possibility that you break a big jackpot or have received an inheritance, but this is not all luck. Many people in their 20s do not have the financial independence. Most can not provide a decent standard of living. Perhaps, at first, when you're blinded by love, it seems insignificant, but soon it will drop the problem you and your partner on the ground. Sober up so to speak.

Each of you will need something else, each will have their costs. When buying things may appear controversial, and you can not afford to buy what you liked and what is your chosen partner. We'll have to choose. Here begin the quarrel. What here to speak about the children ?! Children are expensive these days. Just luxury. You all know how much diapers cost? Now it seems to you that if both partners are working, then it somehow ease your fate. It will be easier, but not much. With marriage comes additional stress, and if financial difficulties add to the overall boiler problems, then your marriage will collapse in the near future.

3. You clearly are aware that you have enough experience
Life is full of twenty years of research and enjoyment. This is the peak of your beauty. You're too young and can afford to make mistakes. At this stage of life you can easily suffer the consequences of wrong choices. You can fall in love unrequited once the other. You're too young and can do things that in the near future can not afford.

Now you wonder what will need freedom, but as soon as you sign yourself into the bond of marriage, things will change in the blink of an eye.

If you do not gain experience in his 20, you will not miss it at 30 and 40. But you're already married. If you think rationally, it is above all love, but when we think rationally? And who said that marriage is just the conscious choice in life that you need to start over?

4. Marriage ... it forever. Why the rush ?!
That's always bothered me. Why do I need a marriage? What is it meaning? Most people will answer - for the sake of "stability with a particular person" and "confidence in the future." If your relationship is not as strong as it should be before marriage, and you are not sure that your partner will be with you tomorrow, what will change after the phrase "Yes, I agree» ?!

In fact, unless you have a stable relationship now, after the wedding, things will only get worse. At its heart, marriage is a trap, and people instinctively understand this, because "until death do us part" - a vivid definition of the concept of "marriage." Why get married before? Why not later? If you think that your significant other will leave you after a while that it is not always with you, then why we need a marriage? After the divorce process - a continuous stress that mention money, lawyers - even those financial bloodsuckers.

5. To achieve its objectives over the years more and more difficult
We all have goals and dreams, realize that over the years more and more difficult. Of course, to bring to life some of the plans takes decades, but most of your desires can be realized right here and now, but you put a process. Of course, the marriage did not negates the performance of your personal desires. But dramatically reduces the possibility of their implementation. You have a lot of problems, and you will not see the exact objective. If the performance of your desires need to focus, it is better to do it alone.

Of course, this does not mean that you and meet with anyone is impossible, but that marriage brings a lot of problems and extra stress. If you really love your mate, and you want to be with her, you better to do in life, what you dreamed before marriage.

You can work on a relationship, but private space is the most important and the key to the development of the individual. It is important to know that we are free, even if it is only an illusion.

Tags

See also

New and interesting