47 ways to make NICE WOMAN

List of simple "little things" that men often difficult to understand, but they are able to make a nice woman!

"The assertion that it is impossible for life to love the same woman, the same foolish as to believe that the famous violinist to perform different songs required a completely different violin»
~ Honore de Balzac

Men, do not be afraid: 47 ways to express the love of a woman - it's not so much. When you begin to practice them, you will enter into passion, and when he reached the 47th paragraph, surprised, and why the list is ended ... In fact, try every day to their wives to do at least three things from this list. Your marriage will be transformed.

The first thing you do is important, returned home - is embracing his wife.
Ask her about the day. Your questions will show her that you are aware of her plans. (For example: "You were a doctor? What did he say?»)
Learn to listen and ask questions.
Sometimes bring his wife flowers, without a specific reason. Let this be a nice surprise for her.
Do not wait until Friday to ask his wife how she wanted to spend the weekend, plan it together.
If the wife is necessary to prepare dinner, and she was tired or really busy, offer to help her.
Take my wife compliments, for certain your woman weight advantages.
Respect her feelings when she is angry or upset.
If the wife's feelings hurt, express my sympathy: "I'm sorry that you're so worried." And do not say anything. Give her the opportunity to evaluate your account. Do not offer advice, do not try to prove that her feelings - not your fault.
If you need to be alone, to tell his wife that he is not associated with it, just you need time to think about certain issues. When you come to, explain the reason for your concern.
If the dishes are usually washes his wife from time to time to offer her their services, especially if she is tired.
Hug more often his wife, with a touch of love has a healing power.
Call my wife from work to find out how things are going at it, and to share the news, and sometimes just to say "I love you».
If someone brought your wife from composure, take her side.
Offer to give her a massage.
Be patient when she is sharing with you their experiences. Do not keep an eye on the clock. Attend.
If you watch television together, do not switch channels constantly, ask that interested her.
Take note to his wife in public.
Book your tickets to the theater, philharmonic, opera, ballet, or in other places where she likes to visit.
Find the reason for which you could be well-dressed.
Treat with understanding, if the wife is late or decides to change the toilet.
Being with my wife in the society, pay her more attention than others.
Prefer wife in front of children. Let the children see that your attention is primarily given to their mother.
Take my wife small gifts of sweets or spirits. Or during trips to the supermarket to buy offer something especially for her - she wants to herself.
Photograph wife.
Arrange a short romantic walk.
Kiss her.
On solemn occasions such as anniversary or birthdays, write a letter or postcard to his wife.
Pay attention to how his wife looks, and do not forget to speak about it. Note: "You look great today" or "You look tired," and then ask, "How was your day do you?».
Attend or take dance evenings with his wife dance lessons.
Write a love letter to his wife, or a poem dedicated to her, to her pleasant surprise.
To provide it with the same tokens and try to deal with it in the same way as at the beginning of your acquaintance.
Open the door for his wife.
When his wife prepares to vote its culinary arts.
When my wife talks to you, look at it.
Talking to his wife, touching her hand.
Be interested in her friends, hobbies, books that she reads.
Try to go to bed at the same time with her.
If the wife did her hair, give her a compliment.
Find the time to be alone with her.
Do not answer the phone in intimate moments or if she is sharing with you my experiences.
Show his wife that he missed while you're traveling.
Buy your favorite cakes or pies wife.
If the products are usually buys wife offered to do it instead.
Praise her when she does something for you. It is very important.
Leaving, kiss his wife.
Author - Belik Elena

Tags

See also

New and interesting