20 BEST QUOTES Steve Jobs

Religious, inspirational sayings and the best one of the most famous rebels who changed the world

Steve Jobs - a rebel, unshaven old Buddhist in worn jeans and the legendary co-founder of the corporation Apple. The man who always went against the tide. Many of his idolized for ideas and innovations, many hated and criticized for arrogance, authoritarianism and an amazing ability to give other people ideas for their own.

Religious and simply known statements of Steve Jobs, which will learn and grow a generation of ambitious young people also eager to change the world:

On the motion of forward error
I think if you do something and it turned out pretty good - you have to go and do something else, without stopping for too long. Just decide what's next.
There is no such thing as a successful person who has never lost his footing, and no mistake. There are only successful people who made mistakes, but then changed their plans based on these same mistakes. I was just one of those guys.
Do not make any mistakes, it means to live a life of inferior ...
Statement
I - one of the few people who know what losing a quarter of a billion dollars per year. This is a very good forms person.
There was a time when I slept on the floor in the room with friends and handed the bottle to buy veggie burger. Now, after the receipt of the shares and ownership of several billion dollars, my home life has changed, but I swear I did not.
The work
There is only one way to do great work - to love her. If you do not come to this wait. Do not handle the case. First let heart will tell it to you.
Good artists create, great artists steal, but real artists - perform the order on time.
If you stand as if you all on the shoulder, it works. Pretended in control of the situation, and people believe it.
To achieve simplicity, it is necessary to dig a tunnel in the depths of complexity. To be really simple to get to the very depths.
If you want to go in a new way, you have to build it myself.
About life
We are here to contribute to this world. Otherwise, why are we here?
Only the presence of the target brings life meaning and satisfaction. This contributes not only to improve health and longevity, but also gives you a modicum of optimism in the difficult time.
Do not let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most importantly, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know who you want to become really.
Remembering that I'll be dead soon - the most important tool that helps me make the big choices in life. Because almost everything - all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure - these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important. The memory of the death - the best way to avoid thinking about the fact that you have something to lose. You are already naked. You have no reason not to follow your heart.
Being the richest man in the cemetery does not matter to me. Going to bed, telling myself that I did something beautiful - that's what really matters.
We eat the food grown by others. We wear clothes that sewed other people. We speak the languages ​​that were invented by others. I think it is time for us to be useful to mankind.
Your time is limited, do not waste it living a different life. Do not get hooked doctrine that exists in the thinking of others. Do not let the views of others drown out your own inner voice. And it is very important to have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to do. Everything else - is secondary.
Do not get upset and leave the life. But if life has left you, is upset.
Death - is the best invention of life. It is - the reason for change. It clears out the old to make way for the new.
TV dulls and kills a lot of time. Turn it off, and you'll save some of your brain cells. But be careful - you can become blunt and the computer Apple.
Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish.

Tags

See also

New and interesting