20 GREAT QUOTES FROM MAFIA

Several of the bright, catchy and surprisingly vital principles of great mafia, which helped them to survive

Everyone understands the word Mafia in its own way. Someone recalls a lot of movies and books about the mafia, mafia others saw only in computer games. And only a few of us to go into detail the history of the mafia and mafia structures.

Mafia - a secret criminal society. Initially, the Mafia came to the organization of self-defense of the population on the island of Sicily in Italy. Mafia opposed rulers, who for many years suppressed this country. And the instrument of oppression at the time served as the police. Exhausted people of Sicily had already learned to keep his mouth shut and never show their emotions, and do not forget that this is the worst enemy of society. People do not seek justice from the government, and therefore always appealed to people's intercessor - Mafia.

Later, the mafia has established its control over the criminal business: smuggling, drug trafficking, prostitution, and began to interact with the political structure of society. Italians sometimes argued that there are "good" mafia that does not kill, and there are "bad».

For many years, the mafia in their circles formed their life principles and unique wisdom that helped them to survive.

Bright, flashy and amazing life quotes and principles from the great mafia:

Listen to the advice that give you an advantage. No one let such councils.
If you're lying, whether it is short.
Fish kills open mouth.
Do not touch the problem until the problem does not touch you.
Some are cautious not to lose. Playing carefully, you definitely lose.
Random coincidences do not happen.
The fool who can not hide his wisdom.
Can you forgive an enemy? God will forgive! Our task is to arrange their meeting.
Minute patience - ten years of comfort.
The eagle does not hunt flies.
It's nothing personal, it's just business.
I will give three dozen of his thugs for one person who knows how to solve problems by talking.
Nothing is easier than promises.
Do not shake the apple green - when the apple is ripe, it will fall by itself.
Always remove the snake out of its hole by proxy.
As a child, I prayed to God for a bike. Then I realized that God works differently. I stole a bike and prayed for forgiveness.
From time to time endure fools - you can find something worthwhile. But do not argue with them.
Do not try the depth of the river with both feet.
The world belongs to the patient.
Be polite to all, sociable to many, someone with the elected, another unit.

Tags

See also

New and interesting