6 strings of the soul which played ROCKER

Find out on what the strings of your soul will play a manipulator and do not fall in his net!

There are many ways and forms of manipulation, but based on the fact on what our feelings play a manipulator, it can be divided into six main types.

1. Manipulation love
As a child you were told: "If you're going to wriggle so, I will not love you." Though actually I had in mind: "Listen to me».
Woman turns to her husband: "If you loved me, you did not stay so often after work," and in fact "I want to control you».
2. Manipulation of fear
As a child you were told: "Do not you do the lessons become a janitor." Though actually mean: "I do not know how you even get homework».
The man says, "If I will continue to work in this company, I would have a heart attack." Although, in fact, he has in mind: "I'm doing a lot more than you deserve, and wait for a reward for this».
3. Manipulation of self-doubt
Your man says to you: "You're going to eat tonight? Come on, come on. I was in a computer Play. " Though actually I want to say: "I'll take your weaknesses to do something that you do not like and will not be guilty in this case«.
My wife says to her husband: "It would be a normal guy, he would long ago have repaired the plumbing." But in reality, "Remember your place - you're nobody».
4. Manipulation of guilt
As a child, you say: "Again won two in chemistry? Then I will wash the dishes. " Though actually mean: "I am too lazy to wash the dishes, but uncomfortable to ask you about this».
Your man says to you: "With a girlfriend drank coffee while I'm here alone with a hungry child sitting?" Although in reality he has in mind: "Today I received a bonus on any behavior which I please, and do not you dare me something or to say ».
5. Manipulation pride
At work, you say: "We know that you - prospective employees. We believe in you, so we offer you a boost, but with preservation of the old wages. " Though actually mean, "Your vanity, we decided to save a little».
6. Manipulation of pity
My wife, for example, would complain to her husband in their horrible parents tyrants who control her whole life, do not give a step without their supervision. It is an unconscious manipulation of the husband by the wife. Husband imbued with sympathy for the difficult childhood of his chosen, pitied her and around willing to help. Subject unhappy childhood emotionally brings spouses. If they happen conflict, they know who to blame him - the parents.
It is important to understand that actually want people around us. On the one hand, this clarifies the motives of the people with whom we communicate, on the other hand - can effectively counteract them, defending their interests.

Tags

See also

New and interesting