4 KEY STAGE OF WEALTH

Becoming wealthy man - you'll take a step-by-step through these key steps ... read beforehand that you will pass through!

I do not know why, but I attract such people in my life, though I'm not famous and do not do anything extraordinary. Nevertheless, I count a lot of people with very large estates among my closest friends. I spent a lot of time with 8 different billionaires, and is not just a hi-bye at parties, and communication in a close circle and one-on-one. I met the daughter of billionaire 20 years ago, so I have the exact information about this life.

Let's get straight to business. There are gradations of wealth. I have seen four key stages:

Status 10-30 mln. $
(Not including the cost of the main dwelling)

At this point, all of your needs are met. You can afford to live comfortably at 4/5 stars. On special occasion you can book a suite for $ 2000, sometimes make international flights in the first grade. You have a nice house, and you can not afford the insurance that you need. There are no extra financial cost that would ruin your life. But you are not rich enough to completely stop the money to make a difference. You need to continue to be cautious in making decisions, especially if you are not in the upper range, where you have better protected from personal financial stress (stress business will exist at all levels). For banks, you have not kotiruetes as ultra-wealthy clients.

30-100mln $
At this point you start to play with the big boys. You can fly private jets (although usually rent a plane, or owns a share of the aircraft via the Net Jet or similar office). You always stay at 5 stars, own multiple residences and drive to rest in the middle of the season (renting a villa on the track in Aspen on Christmas week, or go to Monaco for the Grand Prix or the Cannes during the festival, without thinking about the cost of renting space for $ 20,000 per night).

Do you manage or own a controlling stake of a large company, to meet with congressmen and senators and community leaders. You are a very respected person in any society outside the largest cities (in Beverly Hills, you can count on some attention from 80mln. $. You can easily do not get a table at the best restaurant in town, unless you throw money at the right and left , strongly demonstrating their condition). You can buy any car.

Do you have a personal assistant and the people who will have to say those who want you to anything. You can travel anywhere with any level of comfort. You can afford to buy in principle, all that ordinary people are classified as "things for the rich».

100 million-1 billion $
I know that the range is very large, but your life is essentially little that changes throughout 200-900mln. At this stage, you have a private jet, numerous residences with staff, luxury cars in every home. You own or control a serious business or company knows about or heard a lot of people. You can easily converge with movie stars, prominent politicians, rock stars, corporate elite and aristocracy.

Maybe you are invited and not all of the parties in a row, but, in fact, you can get anywhere. You definitely have their people and staff. Your world is made up of people who speak to you, "Yes, sir." Your ability to buy things becomes art. You little villa? How about their island? This is pretty cool, but it depends on the island. You just had dinner with Senator A and B Governor at home? But your friend is a billionaire hosted the president. You have a new model of Ferrari? Your friend believes that she is useless handling and buys «супер–раритетную–одну–из–пяти–оставшихся–в–мире» classical model. I mentioned the women? Because they are everywhere - at any party for any reason. Super beautiful, first-class, intelligent.

Power and money are powerful, and you have this in bulk. What do not you like a woman, there is always a beautiful dobrovolitsa willingly all agree. You may not be strong emotional contact, but hell, it's so hot. What is becoming rare at this level? Family and friends who love you for who you are human. They exist, of course, but it becomes almost impossible to figure out who's who around you.

More than 1 billion $
I will not include a review of people for $ 10mlr because they live in as head of state. But 1bn life changing. You can buy everything. If more, you can buy:

Access

You can ask your employees to connect you with anyone and you will be called back. I have witnessed this and the level of respect and access when you're over 1 billion, just mind-blowing. I sat with billionaire A and discussed a project that could be of interest to billionaire B. When I say A, it would be nice to talk to B, he said he did not know him, then I picked up the phone and asked the assistant Sodini Golf Club XXX and I asked to call the B home and announce that A wants to talk to him. Within an hour there was a call back. The next day I was at home billionaire B and discussed the project. All due respect to the opinion of A. It seems incredible. The same applies to access to senators and governors (because most of the billionaire is a major financial contributor).

You meet on a daily basis on various occasions with the heads of state and're serious conversation with them, which leads to ...

Influence

Yes, you can buy the influence. Billionaire there are many ways to influence public opinion and policy, and you are using it. I do not mean some kind of evil plans. Those I know, passionately obsessed with different ideas and try to act according to conscience as they see best (or any person). But they had just spent an hour alone with the governor or the Minister of Health. The size of the effect of the roof can carry.

Time

Yes, you can buy it as well. You just never anyone waiting (except Putin). Trips? You have a private jet. Arriving at the airport at any time, I got on a plane and took off after 2 minutes, heading straight to where you need.

The pilot and flight attendant - your employees and do what you want. Lunch? The driver drives up to your front entrance and waiting does not matter how much a couple of blocks. The restaurant is waiting for you the best table and a special dish from the eminent chief, because you give him the sea-site work, and it provides perfect service to you was very pleased.

Your golf club so exclusive that you can start playing at any time without waiting. You want to get to the Champions League final, or Grammy Awards? You instantly conducted by velvet ropes to the best places.

Experience

Only a dream and it's true. Do you want to play tennis with Pete Sampras? Just call people. For payment of $ 100,000 in his charity, you can do this easily. Like Beyonce? There is a price for which it will come and sing for your private party. Do you like art? The curator of the Louvre personally guide you through the empty halls and show those pictures that have not been exhibited for years. Do you like racing? You can compete on a real track with the lead rider. Do you like politics? For a set fee, Vladimir Zhirinovsky gave a fiery speech at you at the party. Your imagination - the only stop.

Contributions and donations will hold you wherever you go.

Same with things. I like the piano? How about the one on which he played Mozart, in your bedroom?
Your money can change people's lives. This realization - a heavy burden. Clean drinking water for the entire village forever? Easy? Dying child needed transplant? You can build and fund a hospital for the entire region.

Respect

The level of respect at this level that you have, just rolls. You're a great man in any circle. The governors are seeking you look, CEO of the Top500 are looking to meet you. Presidents and kings to communicate with you as an equal.

Perspective

The richest of my friends with whom I spent my time, earns about $ 400mln a year. I could not even imagine the order of the numbers is not yet made the following.
Suppose you earn 60,000 rubles a month. Take $ 1,500. In the year to get $ 18,000. It is 22,222 times smaller than $ 400 million. Now let's look at the price with his prospects.

New Lamborghini for $ 235,000 you oboytetsya 10 $
International air ticket 1st class 10 000 $ - for you it 0.5 $
Hour assistant highest level $ 8000 per month - $ 0.4 per month
A work of art for $ 10 million - $ 450 - expensive.
Best hotel in the heart of New York 10,000 per night - 50 cents
Detached house in the best area of ​​$ 50 million - $
2250 In the world there are literally the things that you could not buy.

Love

I do not want to sound trite, but it is almost impossible - to have emotionally full relations at this level. It is very difficult to sacrifice something for the person that no one ever asks you to sacrifice anything. Money can quickly solve any problem for chelovea, and you offer them to the people, because you have to do another bunch of other things. Your time is soooo expensive that you are trying to manage it wisely. This leads to the fact that you lose the emotional connection with people.

Seeing all this life from behind the scenes, I did not have any desire to become one of the favorites, and climb to the top. Different life have the same emotional difficulties. I met Sylvester Stallone couple of months ago. Great guy, beautiful, intelligent wife. He was the son of a disabled person who died in childhood. No one has everything in this life.

According to the materials - blackjackandhookers

Tags

See also

New and interesting