10 RULES OF THIS LADY great-grandmother

A few simple rules of my great-grandmother, who has always been my ideal wife, the woman he loved, inspirer, beautiful women and a fount of worldly wisdom with noble quenching.

1. This lady never does not impose his opinion. She always has its own judgment on every subject, but is ready to take a different view, and constantly expand their horizons and learning from everyone who surrounds her.
2. Lady always polite and friendly to everyone, whether it be a maid, the leader of the nobility, or a person of royal blood. She was a stranger to snobbery, disrespectful behavior towards subordinates.
3. This woman absolutely alien to national chauvinism. She would never stoop to such use offensive words like "black", "Jew" and similar national insult. Lady equally respects all religions, cultures and nationalities, knowing the customs and traditions of its people. Countries have absolutely no meaning for her.
4. Lady never forget about modesty, which serves as her adornment. Now humility is valued unfairly low, but an upstart in the good sense of the word good to be in the entrance test in college theater or a sporting event. In all other cases, the woman is modest, which is reflected in a calm and confident manner at the same time to behave.
5. Lady never fusses. People of low birth always give fidgeting - foot hanging out, twisting in the hands of a ballpoint pen, rubbing his hands, and so on.
6. Lady always remembers about posture. As a child, my grandmother in a corset inserted meter line and forced to walk for days since. There can be no slouching back!
7. moral ideals of the century, no doubt, served as the royal family. Empress Alexandra Feodorovna wrote in his diaries: "If you're rich and famous, make sure that the people you is easy." These words are very deep in my heart, because I feel that all of our success in life and material goods are always in God's hands.
8. Lady never did rude and not rude, it does not use swear words and disgrace to himself unworthy behavior (drinking, smoking, etc.)
9. This lady is full of inner dignity that no one can take away - neither war nor revolution nor the Soviet government. Knowledge of etiquette, self-discipline, generosity and good heart is always with you, wherever you turned out to be - in the palace or in the dugout.
10. Lady never shun hard work. During the wars of the Grand Duchesses and Empress worked as nurses in hospitals, attending the heavy transactions and alleviate the suffering of the dying.
Another "bonus" point. Grandmother had me about it specifically did not say, but I will always remember her as:

11. Lady always looks after himself, does not allow himself to go unmade. My great-grandmother until the end of his 102-hletny life wore jewelry made styling and manicures at perpetuating his hairdresser, who died half a year after the death of my grandmother.
Pauline Ahrens

Tags

See also

New and interesting