Rules of Life of Andrei Konchalovsky

Andronov call me my grandfather. And when I called Andron journalist, I want to give him at the nozzle. I Andrei Sergeyevich.

Are you interested in the amount of accumulated experience? Once a Zen teacher gathered his disciples to share with them the sum of experience. He opened his mouth, and this time sat on a branch and singing bird. The teacher looked at the bird and heard, and all sat and listened. Bird finished singing and flew away. The teacher said the lesson is over. So this was the amount of experience. More than a bird that sang, you can not tell. And I tell you about something else.

Evacuation to Alma-Ata during the war I remember badly. I only remember Eisenstein, corridor, titanium in the end of the hallway, a wooden gun, which I did, and butter that melted in his pocket. I really enjoyed it and I put it in a piece of pocket, and it melted.

I am every day to do something for which I am ashamed.

The last time I fought when I was 15. Probably fighting over girls, but the girl I do not remember. And I remember the boy - his name was Volodya. Here at Nikolina Gora, we broke each other shirts. In general, I am not able to decide on their fists. This is a very male trait I obviously not peculiar.

Men always SIX YEARS.

THIS Tolstoy said: "The girls love to be squeezed." It's not I said.

RUSSIAN man can only love and hate. A European man can generally respected. Russian does not respect anyone.

I'm RUSSIAN, but I am Russian Europeans.

Almost three years to make a living, I sell eggs in Hollywood, which he brought to the big banks. I helped Milos Forman - packed up together. He and Jerome Hellman - producer of "Midnight Cowboy." We packed the eggs and then selling the stars. We had to make a living.

One has to live in a relatively unfavorable conditions - if he is a man. The absolute wealth makes a man an animal, and there comes a barbaric - modern barbarism.

We can say that, I had an easy life. I repeat for the Leo Tolstoy: "I have never stooped for a piece of bread».

Public baths - an institute of communication male or female, is an institution of rapprochement. A personal bath - an institution of self-love. I belong to the Description "personal sauna».

DEATH TO LIFE creeps unnoticed. If you do not know about the existence of the death in an emergency situation, it creeps into your mind gradually. It's like a soft knock at the door that you do not want a long time to notice.

I am afraid of death, because I have the desire. While there is a desire, a man afraid of death. And when there is no desire - stops.

I did not play with his grandchildren. I do not like to play with kids, because I'm not interested. I love playing with children, which is already 16 years old, that's when I start to play with them.

Whistler I love to whistle, and no superstition I have. Whistle - it's just a vibration of sound waves.

I can not say that I know WORDS new anthem by heart. I remember the old and the new have not learned. When asked if I had any sins, I will answer, I do not know the new anthem.

One time it was dear to me subject was Coke bottle, which my father brought back from America. For six months she was standing on the shelf, and I did not dare to open it, and then he decided to have a drink. Well, soap - and all. Sweet soap.

WORLD villain no more. The main villain of today - it's political correctness. That it generates absolute mediocrity - in politics and in the rest.

BIRD to talk about what we can not say the word, and this is the great knowledge.

Honestly, my favorite dish - a mayonnaise.

Tags

See also

New and interesting