Makrosemka means at hand: just add water

After reading today's article about portable microscope 11 thousand, I was reminded of the existence of cheaper macro tips for your phone and drove in Google «iphone micro lens». Search by pictures, in addition to a variety of manufactured goods, issued here that:

Yes, it really is so simple drop of water on the lens acts as a converging lens and allows you to get a clear picture of small objects! On the table I was unfinished bottle of water, and in the pocket of an old lay fifth iPhone. Naturally, I decided to conduct an experiment.

At first I dripped water on the main chamber, as shown in the photo above. But it turned out that a drop flows down if you try to turn the phone. Then I put the phone face up, turned on the front camera and dripped water on the lens. The image of my face immediately became blurred, Self fail. But various small objects from a distance of about a centimeter seen perfectly. To make the picture brighter, you can put on the table next to a white piece of paper. That is not really the first successful attempt - plug Lightning:

Dull spot at the top of the right - my forehead and hair.

I wear a silver chain, so tried to film the very woman in the headdress of articles about the microscope.

The result is so-so. In order not to lubricate the picture, we must try to keep the subject perfectly still. Erecting podstavochku cork from the bottle, and finally received a satisfactory result. By clicking opens GIMPom untouched original with all EXIFami.

Stamp bigger:

In Vayngarten his microscope similar mark on gold products have got here so:

Let me remind you that the resolution front camera iPhone 5 - only 1280x960. With the main camera can turn out much better.

For those who want to repeat, and will also be a front camera to pour water. Be careful, do not fall into the opening speaker. The author is not liable for accidental damage smart readers:) i>

Source: geektimes.ru/post/250802/

Tags

See also

New and interesting