Why not come out Windows 9? Joe Belfiore hinted at an answer using a binary code on his T-shirt

Photo Microsoft i> sup>
At the conference Microsoft Build 2015 vice president Joe Belfiore appeared in a blue shirt with a white logo, a stylized logo for Windows. Journalists immediately pointed out that Microsoft is not without a sense of humor and self-irony - an allusion to the color "blue screen of death" was obvious. On closer inspection, geometric shapes are formed in the logo appeared text of the binary code. Make a screenshot and translate the code into ASCII-characters are not lazy programmer Kevin Gosse.

The enlarged T-shirt looks Belfiore:

Kevin decode messages left in his tweet:

Trivia: just decoded the four messages on joebelfiore 's shirt during # build2015 : http://t.co/zJR35WZFUd #wpdev - Kévin Gosse (KooKiz) May 2, 2015 blockquote> The upper left box logo reads - & quot; There are 10 types of people in the world i> & quot; or "In the world there are only two types of people." Here at Microsoft hinted that the expression "two kinds of people," the number 2 is written in binary code combination 10 i>.

The top right box jokes that & quot; Windows 10, because 7 8 9 i> & quot ;. There pun - a figure 8 in the past tense sounds exactly the same as the verb "to eat» ( ate i>, in terms of absorbing food) in the past tense. In other words, «Windows Windows 7 ate 9».

The lower left box, apparently, addresses the participants of the conference or Windows Insider & quot; Congrats on being one of the first i> & quot; - "Congratulations - you are among the first».

Finally, the bottom right box says about the future: «Windows Insiders help us develop the future. Talk to us @ Windows »-« Windows Insiders help us create the future. Tell us about Windows ».

Among those who tweet retvitnul Kevin, you can easily find and Joe Belfiore.

The kitty witty responses to the same question about Windows 9 know the answer, опубликованный reddit user with the nickname cranbourne. He claims that the way the developers have taken care of using the code:

& lt; code & gt; if (version.StartsWith (& quot; Windows 9 & quot;)) {/ * 95 and 98 * /} else {& lt; / code & gt;  pre> In this way, determines the version of the operating system, and the appearance of reply Windows 9, is fundamentally different from Windows 95 and 98, would lead to the need to rewrite the code in a different way. 

Source: geektimes.ru/post/250102/

Tags

See also

New and interesting