How to lose weight by 63, 5 kilograms, or that games make people

Canadian via online games with geolocation "Ingress" has lost 63, 5 kg. Just a year ago he weighed 136 and now - 72 kg. During this time he passed 1,864 kilometers, capturing portals located on the site of interest in the real world.

Trevor clan in his account to Google+ пишет: "A little over a year ago I started doing something that changed my life. I'm tired of the state, when I could not get out of bed or climb the stairs. I started to eat right and become more active. I started playing this game called Ingress, which forced me to leave the house and walk the streets. With this game I have met many wonderful people, I had never received such pleasure from the game and communication. During this time I dropped 140 pounds and said goodbye to his trehsotfuntovym weight. Thank you all for your support! »

Ingress - MMORPG, tied at the locations of the real world. The official launch of the game took place on 16 November 2012. All players who in February 2014 was two million, divided into "Resistance" and "education". They must capture the portals on which place in the real world are located sights. Each "hacking" portal gives the player object like a key, weapons, mods and other things. In parallel, the gameplay online Nianticproject.com plot develops investigation upload videos, audio, photos and other materials.

Ingress on Google+ congratulated Trevor with the transformation and made repost record , to inspire other players.

Source: geektimes.ru/post/249094/

Tags

See also

New and interesting