Household mini flamethrower for true connoisseurs

There is nothing to ignite the fireplace or grill? In a large company at the table all the smoke, and the match ended? The bathroom was got a huge spider and you're not sure you can cope with it by means of sneaker? Now for all of this there is an excellent, stylish, and most importantly comfortable solution! With the new, innovative mini flamethrower XM42 you will no longer disturb such problems! For only $ 699 + tax + shipping + beer you get a stylish device that will help you in difficult times! And paying $ 799 + tax + shipping + beer you can choose the color of your flamethrower or get a stylish sticker "Shark!" Hurry up, before the end of the fundraising total 31 days! I>
GHM, but seriously, March 24 on indiegogo project started public hand flamer, which already collected 218% of the amount claimed: $ 87, 000 instead of the requested $ 40, 000. And before the end of fundraising in fact there are a whole 31 days. By the way, about the cost of $ 699-799, choice of color and sticker I do not joking, for an extra hundred you can pump your wheelbarrow "lighter". However, the choice of colors is not great, but the sticker is only one, but first things first.

It is not known what guided the team consisting of three brave American guys, but they decided to make a portable flamethrower and went with him to kraudfandingovuyu site. There are suspicions that they had reviewed the first episode of "The Last Man on Earth" where the protagonist alone famously fun with a flamethrower in his spare time from alcoholism, but the fact remains that in addition to the automatic weapon for self-defense in the United States may receive and entertaining home version flamethrower. And then, the phrase "Let's light this party!" Sparkle with new colors, is not it?

nakleechka tuned version with just $ 799. I>

In his campaign on indiegogo guys claim that their device - it's not some kind of Chinese crossing experiments cans and atomizer, and a full, working flamethrower, which, however, in my childhood a little fed. Ie our handsome has everything and the older brothers, classic jet flame throwers: cylinder petrol bombs, spray tube, compressed air cylinder and even the handle to make it easier to keep it. And there is a version for lefties! B> (himself a lefty so I hate this world, where everything is done for the right hand).

So you will see it when you use, %% username %%. I>

And so it will be to see the rest. I>

The side handle can be not so simple. Judging by the posting of the staff, except for the power button on a device some other buttons do not fundamentally as pedals and other levers that give our team the handsome «FIRE-EEEE !!!». Perhaps the flamethrower will appeal to motorcyclists as the guys, apparently, in the truest sense of the word a flamethrower implemented the concept of "amenable to gas," for another way to give a fiery stream, but to spin the side grip on myself, I do not see. Milo. Although it is suspected that instead of rotating the handle steep they attached a button to the top near the handle. In this case, no magic will not be a pity.

Of course, the warning about the potential dangers device. Particularly touched by: «Never point device at people, animals or anything you do not wish set on fire» Ie, if you really want, you can send and people. All right, we fit, take the bulk. I>

Of course, children up to 18 years in the hands of this unit should not get. Although men and they are the main consumers remain always children, so the question is moot. Still unclear whether the execution flamethrower so brutal, as in the photo above (I mean welds) or the guys still there-grinding machine. Although if you stylize flamethrower under hand-made postapokalipsis, ala Fallout, they even relevant.

Photo filters instragrama for connoisseurs. I>

By the way, the beautiful. Whether the creators are positioning your device as too brutal and vulgar colors for a unique, whether they are not too far-sighted, but the colors, which can be issued a flamethrower for the extra $ 100 is very scarce:

No options for coloring the most important for this device: red, for true pyromaniac and pink because pink flamethrower - it's cool, do not even argue. A much different from the glossy black matte black when you are holding a flamethrower, I do not understand.

And this is the timetable for the production of this much needed in the economy devaysa:

With regard to the economy. The creators of the flamethrower in all seriousness say quite dull, with greater means of its application:

Snow; The burning of weeds between paving slabs; Controlled burning of last year's grass, weeds, etc; Bonfires ( ORLY?); Insect (well, at least something to take heed of a spider in the bathroom!); Fireworks show (is better); having a good time with friends.

already see the faces of neighbors when I come out of his house in the morning and begin to clean the driveway of snow in this way. I>

The first three points are more similar to the screen, and the fourth, about the fires in the mockery of idiots. Having a good time with friends - the most likely course of events. If you add a set of fireproof suits, it is possible to arrange a merry fire merrymaking, such salokya or duels flamethrower, but this is a dream.

Some more or less detailed technical information about the special devayse not. Developers honestly admit that to standard 50-200 meters for the older brothers of their handsome military sphere far: jet has approximately eight meters. B> (on GIFCA these eight meters looks much more impressive than paper).

The question is, who will look cooler for the same money: people with an iPhone 6 or a man with a baby-flamethrower in hand? Second course!

But there is a catch - than his fill? As is usually the case, the guys are going to not only sell the device, but also consumables to him. Incendiary mix for container they offer in the future to buy their special shop.

I would like to look at the people who gave us such a cool thing as compact flamethrower at the price of a smartphone. The project team XM42 in full:

I think, to sell fuel to the flame thrower in his own shop, and do not fill it with petrol / kerosene or a mixture thereof - the idea of ​​the boy on the right, it is more similar to the rest of the sales manager. I>

And lastly, a promotional video posted on the glorious trinity indiegogo:

Source: geektimes.ru/post/248040/

Tags

See also

New and interesting