Asking questions

In court, a small southern town prosecutor asked the witness stand first - an elderly woman.

He approached her and asked, "Mrs. Jones, do you know me?»

To which she replied, "Yes, I know you, Mr. Williams. I knew you back when you were a kid, and, in truth, in my eyes you are - one big disappointment. You're a liar, cheater, manipulating people and discuss them behind their backs. Do you think that is very good, though, and you just do not have enough brains to realize that your level - to mess with papers, no more. Yes, I know you »

The lawyer was at a loss. Unable to think of anything better, he pointed to the opposite end of the court and asked, "Mrs. Jones, are you familiar with the defense lawyer?»

And again, she replied, "Yes, I know it. Just like you, I know Mr. Bradley since childhood. He is lazy, impatient and had constant problems with al * Expose. Mr. Bradley no one can build a normal relationship, but as a lawyer, he - one of the worst in the entire state. By the way, yet he cheated on his wife with three women, one of whom was yours, Mr. Williams, his wife. Yes, I know it. »

In defense counsel soul left in the heel.

The judge asked both lawyers to approach him and softly said so, "If anyone of you, goats, ask her if she knows me - I planted you in jail for contempt of court."

Tags

See also

New and interesting