Apple Watch will go on sale in April

Little laughing watch tick-tock: the market of portable gadgets, including smart watches already large enough in itself, waited "that will change everything" - smart clock Apple Watch. And the wait is long: deliveries will begin in April.

The news of the start of sales of Apple Watch came a day ads by record results of the fourth quarter of 2014 , during which she earned $ 18 billion in net profit with total sales of $ 74, 6 billion. The main driver of sales is the new iPhone 6.

Therefore, Tim Cook radiates optimism: "My expectations are very high. I use [Apple Watch] every day, I love them and I can not live without them ยป.

The announcement of the crude product Apple has violated its own tradition of presentations of new gadgets, but it was a necessary condition for access to the new segment, where the number and quality of applications plays a lesser role than the characteristics of the product itself. Apps for Apple Watch already creates a lot of companies, including BMW, American Airlines and hotel chain Starwood (list of companies, of course, is relevant primarily for the US market).

In this case, detailed specifications and capabilities of the device still remain secret. Cook teases the audience with promises that users will see "incredible innovation."

While the hours following is known: two kinds of display - a half or 1, 7 & quot; (38 or 42 mm) resolution 272x340 and 312x390 respectively.

Also: NFC-chip to support the payment system and the new Apple Pay processor S1. Average time on a single charge batteries - 19 hours.

Design h5> Apple draws attention to the fact that it will be the most customizable clock device in the company's history: the options of materials and colors case and bracelet promise huge variety:

Price Apple Watch will start with $ 349.

Based on materials Variety and MacRumors .

Happy Hours in Madrobots: i>

Source: geektimes.ru/company/madrobots/blog/244952/

Tags

See also

New and interesting