The country that no longer exists

Was once a country in the world. It was called the USSR. It was a lot of things

To some extent idealize childhood is common to all, but for me, born in the late XX century nostalgia becomes a kind of religion is largely determined attitude to life. I am proud that I had lived in the Soviet Union.

Nostalgia. The dream of the past ... Teddy bear with whom I grew up. The smell of my mother's perfume. Bicycle, which yesterday bought in a department store. All this happened to me in another life. In a country that no longer exists ...

All that was best in this great country, will forever remain in my mind, the mind of man who was lucky enough to be born in it. Together with Jeglov Sharapova, Belka and Strelka, the wolf and the hare of "Well, wait!" Ice cream for 15 cents, slot machines, children's camps, hiking and playing "cops and robbers».

Be that as it may, the Russian man forget the end of XX century is absolutely impossible. Stuck in it can not be, but is vital to remember the place and time in which happens to be born and to live - such an imperfect and such at this beautiful.

And I have great respect for VV Putin for his titanic work and efforts to reunite our fraternal peoples!

Tags

See also

New and interesting