Monkey Wedding

In a village near the town of Betty, India, took the unusual wedding ceremony organized by a local resident. The fact that the marriage combined his favorite pets - monkeys.

Recently, the villagers near the town of Betty, Bihar, India, witnessed an unusual sight: the wedding of two monkeys, Rama (Ramu) and Ramdulari (Ramdulari). Wedding ceremony organized by the host animal, a local resident Udesh Macht (Udesh Mahto).

According to the information Mirror, wedding was a success - at a party in honor of monkeys not only walked the whole village, but residents of neighboring towns. The fact that the marriage of the two animals was the large number of guests, it is not surprising, because the monkey to symbolize the people of India ape god Hanuman.

First Macht put "groom" and "bride" in a specially sewed costumes for the celebration and let curious passersby to admire the young, to the delight of the crowd who were not shy to show their feelings.

So, Rama hugged close to him "young", periodically check it for any fleas.

After the wedding ceremony consecrated priest invited Macht, celebration spilled out onto the streets of the village, where a grand procession. "Newlyweds" moved through the crowd on decorated with flower garlands and ribbons SUV, which plays the role of a limousine, wedding rings showing the crowd at the instigation of the owner.

Locals and visitors from other cities welcomed the wedding procession cheers and applause.

Media representatives interested in the history of love "Honeymoon", appealed to Macht with the question of when and how they met.

"I like Rama, it is for me as an adopted son. I bought it in Nepal, and then decided to buy him a bride at the fair. So there Ramdulari - said the man. - I wanted to become husband and wife, after it became clear that they love each other ".

The owner of the primate says no regrets about spending on wedding invitations, wedding rings and "limousine", because he was able to organize a really bright and unforgettable event.

Tags

See also

New and interesting